Share Your Ticker!

Options
mikemusky44
mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
edited April 2015 in Social Groups
First let me give credit where credit is due. Slimbuilder from the Nutribuddies group came up with this one. We can all put our tickers on one page and I believe they will update when we update our weight. Talk about seeing how everyone is doing at a glance!

You need to click on My Home/Profile/Add Your Site (under your ticker)/and then copy the BB code and paste it below.

Replies

• mikemusky44
    Options
    88634813.png
  • obie1nancy
    obie1nancy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Now will it show with every post?
  • Wen_Mitchell
    Wen_Mitchell Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    85720192.png
  • Beach949RN
    Beach949RN Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    obie, on your profile, below the ticker there's a link saying "add to your site" so you have the option either way.
  • Beach949RN
    Options
    499310.png
  • Beach949RN
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Is there a way to thumbs up or like rather than an entire new post? Anyway, thumbs up, Wendy and Mike! :)
  • Wen_Mitchell
    Wen_Mitchell Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Same to you Chris! Great progress! Nutrisystem is a great weight loss program. Makes it so much easier to learn better eating habits. :)
  • Marlenef161616
    Marlenef161616 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    42552555.png
  • MsDimeo
    MsDimeo Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    36436986.png
  • Beach949RN
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Same to you Chris! Great progress! Nutrisystem is a great weight loss program. Makes it so much easier to learn better eating habits. :)

Thank you, Wendy! :) Yes, good learning habits we'll be on forever!

Do you or anybody else know what the small flag option is at the bottom of everybody's posting? I checked through the Help option and couldn't find anything. I take that back, checked again and found this:
    To have a post removed, please use the Flag > Reported Post > Other option and write in that it is your post and you would like it deleted. This will bring it to the attention of the next available moderator. Alternatively you can email us with the link and we will be happy to remove it for you.
  • mikemusky44
    Options
    Chris949RN wrote: »

Do you or anybody else know what the small flag option is at the bottom of everybody's posting? [/i]

It is to be used when someone posts something inappropriate or offensive (nudity, foul language, bullying, etc.). The picture I published of Randy in a Speedo does not count even though it is pretty offensive.

• Beach949RN
    Options
    lol. do moderators screen all of these? maybe it's like NS and they're on a very long break... until the NS lights go out.
  • grmshelle
    grmshelle Posts: 54 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm not very good with computer stuff but I'll try. Copy and Paste is something I don't think I've ever done in my life....yeah I know :o:#:o
  • Redsy1965
    Redsy1965 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    88687925.png
  • TheDaddyBear
    TheDaddyBear Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    87979391.png
  • Redsy1965
    Redsy1965 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thank you Mike!
  • boogaloo02
    boogaloo02 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks Mike!
  • rlhealey
    rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    20005128.png
  • sznsido
    sznsido Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    grmshelle wrote: »
    I'm not very good with computer stuff but I'll try. Copy and Paste is something I don't think I've ever done in my life....yeah I know :o:#:o

I'm right there with you!
  • obie1nancy
    obie1nancy Posts: 15 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    88760785.png

HOW DO I DELETE? I can't find that. ;)