Weekly Accountability for April

Options

Replies

• marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    @HappyTrails7 , marvelous job, keep it up!
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Super results Happy trails :)
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    BRaye325 wrote: »
    My goals for April

Week 3 update
    1. Lost 5.5 pounds - need 1.5 pounds more in the last week to hit my goal of 7 for the month
    2. Got my 5 workouts in - added in some stretching and core strength for my back
    3. 3 for 3 on prepping my produce
    4. 2 new friends this week, making it 7 for the month :)
    5. I've also set some rules up for late night snacking and followed them for 21 days straight

• marekdds
    Options
    Bravo @BRaye325 !!!!
  • iamfashiontribes
    iamfashiontribes Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My April goals:
    1. Keep my streak going by continuing to all my food w/o fail every day.
    2. Break out of my cooking rut and try at least 2 new recipes I can add to my regular rotation.
    3. Start a Gratitude Journal and write at least a sentence in it every evening.

Tried another new recipe this week: baked potatoes stuffed w/tuna, artichoke hearts & fresh basil w/capers. A winner! Remembered to jot down something each evening in my Gratitude Journal, so another success. And kept my tracking streak up. It's been a challenging week and it hasn't been pretty, but it's tracked to the nth degree.
  • BRaye325
    Options
    Tried another new recipe this week: baked potatoes stuffed w/tuna, artichoke hearts & fresh basil w/capers. A winner! Remembered to jot down something each evening in my Gratitude Journal, so another success. And kept my tracking streak up. It's been a challenging week and it hasn't been pretty, but it's tracked to the nth degree.

Congratulations on doing so great with your goals this week! That stuffed potato recipe sounds delicious. Can you share it?
  • marekdds
    Options
    @iamfashiontribes Well done girl!
  • iamfashiontribes
    iamfashiontribes Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Aw shucks *blushing* thanks u guys! Cuz your my fave people on the planet I will definitely get ya'll the tuna-stuffed potato recipe & post it here in a few :smile:
  • BRaye325
    Options
    That looks so good, I'm definitely going to make it this coming week, thanks!
  • Brinasacat
    Brinasacat Posts: 505 Member
    Options

Thank you! I will also try it this week. It sounds great!
  • BRaye325
    Options
    Last full week of the month so everyone keep at it to hit our goals!
    We'll start the new month after Wednesday.
  • lynnstacey2
    lynnstacey2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    LOL Well, I never listed my goals for last week but I did pretty well with them anyway! I was in New York for the last half of the week at a conference, so hotel room, banquet, hotel or restaurant food and I actually LOST almost 2 pounds! I had decided to just eat instant oatmeal in my room for breakfast so no heavy meals at the beginning of the day, plus we wound up walking to a local diner three times so I was able not only to get in some of the exercise I usually get but i could also choose from a much larger choice of foods to eat.
  • BRaye325
    Options
    Well the last days of April are upon us. I'm planning on starting a new discussion for goals for May, I'll probably post it tomorrow. So let's see how well everyone did for the month.
  • HappyTrails7
    HappyTrails7 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Monthly results as of 4/29/15:
    1. Lost 8.9 pounds for the month, down to 216.8
    2. Bicycled 112.86 miles for the month
    3. Did 3 days of elliptical per week
    4. Continued weight training program - 3 days per week
    5. No snacking after 7 PM - 21 days out of 28 no snacks after 7PM
  • BRaye325
    Options
    BRaye325 wrote: »
    I'll start - my goals for April
    1. Lose 7 pounds - I've hit a plateau and I am going to beat it!
    2. Increase my exercise to 5 workouts/week - work on increasing my back strength
    3. Eating healthier - purchase my produce and prep it for the week each Saturday - I make better choices when it's prepped and ready to grab
    4. Make at least one new friend on MFP each week

So here's how I did:
    1. Lost 6.5 pounds - oooooooooh so close, but a half a pound is a half a pound - so I get a 'B'
    2. I did not hit this in the first two weeks but did for week 3 & 4 - another 'B'
    3. Went 4 for 4 on this one and it really is helping 'A+'
    4. Thanks to some of you, I made 8 new friends this month 'A+'
    5. I also added a goal which set up rules for late night snacking and went 28 days in a row 'A+'

So I'll give myself an 'A-' for the month which I'm good with. :smile:
  • BRaye325
    Options
    Monthly results as of 4/29/15:
    1. Lost 8.9 pounds for the month, down to 216.8
    2. Bicycled 112.86 miles for the month
    3. Did 3 days of elliptical per week
    4. Continued weight training program - 3 days per week
    5. No snacking after 7 PM - 21 days out of 28 no snacks after 7PM

Great job Mike! You did awesome on all of your goals.
  • marekdds
    Options
    Fabulous job you guys! I succeeded in doing weights at least once a week. Sorry, but I hate it, find it incredibly boring. Made it thru the month with no sugar binges, as long as I make it thru tomorrow.
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Still alive and tied to MFP.

Going to be sporadic for about a week more re: posting. Will be trying to catch up on the news of others as I read through posts. Various dr appts for myself, wife & 84 yr old father-in-law etc.

Started today by burning 334 calories doing 60 minutes of walking treadmill gym before 6am. Then it was time for…

BREAKFAST of Champions Chicken wrap ( CALORIES 193) - Romaine Salad, 1.5 Cups (85g); John Soules Foods - Chicken Breast for Fajitas, 3 oz (85g); Tumaros - Oat With Flax Wrap, 1 wrap; Harry and David - Artichoke Salsa, 2 tbsp; Tuscan Seasoning Shak'r, sprinkle

Hope everyone has a great Thursday! Nice to see the sun today!

20150430_083806_breakfast%20chicken%20wrap_zpsyvpqx5si.jpg
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    There was a lot of good progress in the month of April. Congratulations to you all. I will make some goals for May. Now that I am more comfortable with measuring and logging and am getting more of a fitness routine in place, and have this group to interact with, I think I am ready to set specific goals and see how well I can do.