Hi

Options
relaxed91859
relaxed91859 Posts: 24 Member
Hi I am new here is there anyone really in this group? I hope so because I home brew and I am also losing weight so if you are here please let me know.

Replies

• BigDog
    BigDog Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hi relaxed! And welcome...

I check in every once in a while, and I'm sure a few others do too, but unfortunately we have become a bit of a inactive group here. Of course now that Summer time is approaching might see a few people show back up in here again.
  • RosieWest8
    RosieWest8 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I also check in once in a while and would like to see more discussion in this group...but it sometimes is pretty dead. I also homebrew with some members of my family (we just completed our first all grain brew recently). I'm not an expert but I enjoy it!
  • relaxed91859
    relaxed91859 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey nice to see a couple of people here. I brew all grain I have a batch of Pliny The Elder clone setting which will be ready May 7th and going to home brew ohio to buy ingredients for my next batch. ;-)
  • webdevsoup
    webdevsoup Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I check in every now and again, and have a lot going on right now. But I try and get here as often as possible. As stated earlier, it can die off a bit at times. But, we're always here. :)