144 members!!!

Options
sznsido
sznsido Posts: 136 Member
144 members?! That is awesome. We'll make whoever came up with the bright idea to do away with the blogs on the Nutrisystem site extremely sorry! I just want to give a shout out to each and every one of us that made the switch and decided to continue this journey together! Let's keep that number of members growing and that number on the scale shrinking!

Replies

• PeggyS925
    PeggyS925 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! And personally, I like this site TONS better!
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    We're the cool kids!! B);):)
  • kdubskwags
    kdubskwags Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have certainly enjoyed the posts and comments on this site. All Yall (southern expression meaning "all of you") are a very friendly group of folks
  • swatim13
    swatim13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I agree with "All Yall". :)
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    kdubskwags wrote: »
    I have certainly enjoyed the posts and comments on this site. All Yall (southern expression meaning "all of you") are a very friendly group of folks

swatim13 wrote: »
    I agree with "All Yall". :)

Please stop teaching my wife southern expressions. It's bad enough that she is a huge Dallas Cowboys fan and I have to watch her jumping around when they score. The last thing I need to hear is Swati talking like y'all. Go NY Giants! B)

• jringold1
    jringold1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Mike, The South does not claim the Dallas Cowboys!!! :p
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Ahh.....feeling like the world is right again!!! If we build it they will come....there are so many newbies on the old site.....I'm feeling sad for them....they haven't even had a chance to build a foundation and they won't have a support system....
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    jringold1 wrote: »
    Mike, The South does not claim the Dallas Cowboys!!! :p
    I don't blame them, I wouldn't either. - lol

I'm just worried about Swati yelling, We're kicking Y'alls butts when Eli is having a bad day against the 'Boys'.

• klriano
    klriano Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Newbie here :blush: I was trolling the NS site and saw the link posted for the group here. I appreciate it a lot. I've been a member of MFP for quite awhile, but never really got into it. I'm on Day 2 of NS Fast 5, totally overwhelmed and stressing over the whole concept. *sigh* sometimes blonde is not just the color. I look forward to getting to know those that have been successful with this program.
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    klriano wrote: »
    Newbie here :blush: I was trolling the NS site and saw the link posted for the group here. I appreciate it a lot. I've been a member of MFP for quite awhile, but never really got into it. I'm on Day 2 of NS Fast 5, totally overwhelmed and stressing over the whole concept. *sigh* sometimes blonde is not just the color. I look forward to getting to know those that have been successful with this program.

Welcome! We are glad you found us. I found Fast 5 to be difficult and the regular program much easier and enjoyable. For Fast 5 just remember that non-starchy veggies are your friend. They will get you through the hunger. Best wishes to you!
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    So glad to meet up with everyone. :)
  • Shie1
    Shie1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    sznsido wrote: »
    144 members?! That is awesome. We'll make whoever came up with the bright idea to do away with the blogs on the Nutrisystem site extremely sorry! I just want to give a shout out to each and every one of us that made the switch and decided to continue this journey together! Let's keep that number of members growing and that number on the scale shrinking!

Headed over to the NS site to grab a few more people... Lol
  • Shie1
    Shie1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options

So glad you joined us Kiriano! P~
  • klriano
    klriano Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the warm welcome, this is all very new to me so I've been pouring over forums, blogs, everything I can read. Glad to be here!
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options

You don't have to do the Fast 5. If its stressing you out that much, just jump to your regular program. :) We don't want you to get so bummed about it that you quit altogether. Fast 5 is not required.

2HyQ.gif

• Punk42AE
    Punk42AE Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This is Fuenex from NS, if anyone else wants to add me over here go for it. Good luck everyone!
  • Terri70
    Terri70 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone!