grand opening.

Options
jmiller1028
jmiller1028 Posts: 17 Member
edited April 2015 in Social Groups
A new dunkin donuts opened near my work on Monday. In the back of my mind, it has been bugging me that I have not been there yet. But I know where this leads, I worked a couple of blocks away from a bakery before and it eventually got to the point where i was eating entire 8 inch round cakes for my lunch. I just want to scream. and eat a half dozen donuts.

Replies

• lonemaple
    lonemaple Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am a doughnut lover!!! When I see the empty calories I get from eating them, it makes me frustrated with myself. I am using MFP because I want to give my body the best nutrition possible and I want to lose weight.
  • RejsGirl
    RejsGirl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Don't...you'll feel worse after you go.
  • jmiller1028
    jmiller1028 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I still havent went thankfully. but i promised myself that if and when i do, i will record it on mfp so i can see the records of those empty calories
  • idalooses
    idalooses Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i caved in to my emotional eating yesterday! but i saw iced honey buns as soon as i stepped into walmart and craved them the whole time i was shopping, so i willingly went back to the display and grapped up, not one, but 2 of them!! only 50cents each so, in my stinking thinking, what a bargain! what was the emotion attached to that decision? happiness! eating sweets makes me happy, satisfied, and rewarded. i was rewarded with sweets as a child; rewarded myself throughout my adult life and now at 59yrs old, i'm still rewarding myself and making myself happy! even though i know better, i know that the sweets will end up making me feel guilty, sad, defeated, and obese afterwards! how do i stop this vicious cycle?? :'(:s