Blogging?

Options
melbelle312
melbelle312 Posts: 20 Member
I have started writing blogs again, which probably concerns no one other then myself. What I am curious about, is how do we sort our blogs (NS group) from the 50 million other blogs out there with other groups? That way if we do want to 'follow' a particular person's blogs, we can. So my question/thought is this. If you are my friend here, does it pop up on your feed that I posted a blog, just like I get pop ups about so and so completing their food diary? If so, I'm thinking that would actually be a great way of following each others blogs, unlike NS, where you kind of scrolled down to look for your favs (unless I was too uncool to know another way you were all doing!).

Toodooloos for now- I'll check in later. Have a great day everyone!

Replies

• rlhealey
    rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Yes, it pops up on your friends home page only; and only if the setting has been checked off in" settings" (yours is because I see it). The only way, I have found, to go back to your blog is to subscribe to it.
  • melbelle312
    melbelle312 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    We can subscribe to blogs? How?!
  • rlhealey
    rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    It will be obvious when you see someone else's blog (it doesn't show up on your own). A subscribe button appears and you click it to subscribe to the blogger. It will be saved in your feeds which are sort of like your web page favorites.
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    How do we even get to individual people's blogs?????
  • Beach949RN
    Beach949RN Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Please help me understand.... so there is no link that takes you to a list of blogs? We have to subscribe to view?
    Thanks.
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Beach949RN wrote: »
    Please help me understand.... so there is no link that takes you to a list of blogs? We have to subscribe to view?
    Thanks.

There is a link. If you click Community, there should be a Blog link below it. But remember that the blogs are for the entire MFP community. If you have someone as a friend, Randy has provided instructions on how to subscribe to their blog above. I hope this helps.
  • Beach949RN
    Beach949RN Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Got it! :) Previously, I only saw the (my) blog link from the home screen but now also see the one you pointed out. Thank you!!