new/just joined

Options
leeleehayes88
leeleehayes88 Posts: 23 Member
Hi im leanne iv been looking for new diets/lifestyle change as I want to be healthier and lose some weight so I can live longer for my family.
I have decided to be on the clean eat path as this diet is realistic and achieveable and it also fits well for my family as we call can eat clean
please feel free to add me I love to help motivated and support everyone and swap new ideas etc thanks

Replies

• sterlingwolf
    sterlingwolf Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! Congratulations on your choice to go with a much better quality lifestyle. I am by no means a strict clean eater, as my diary will attest to, but I am working on it. When we stick to a more strict "clean" plan I feel much better and seem to have more energy. Feel free to add me, I keep an open diary and welcome helpful suggestions, snack replacement ideas, etc. Best of luck to you and your family on your journey!
  • LishaQuitsSugar
    LishaQuitsSugar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new to this group and to clean eating as well!
    I recently watched the documentary Fed Up on Netflix and it really opened my eyes to a lot of very bad food choices I've been making, and why fad diets just don't work. I look forward to trying this out with all the awesome people on here! :)