It's working!

Options
I know most of you know it does, but it is work for me. In two weeks of a low carb diet, and one week of LCHF I have dropped 11.2lbs and 19.5 inches! I feel and look amazing. This is awesome. I have A LOT of energy all the time now, and I think I am actually getting on my friends nerves with how much I wanna do lol. As a side effect of all of this, I am giving my husband motivation for his own workouts, and showing him new ones I learn at my body sculpt class. I am just really enjoying myself ^.^

Replies

• wabmester
    wabmester Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Excellent! I'm trying to visualize losing 19.5 inches in 3 weeks. May I ask... you lost it from where?
  • SRJennings
    SRJennings Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    That is spectacular! I am so happy for you!
  • JessikaJacobs87
    JessikaJacobs87 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    wabmester wrote: »
    Excellent! I'm trying to visualize losing 19.5 inches in 3 weeks. May I ask... you lost it from where?

It's 19.5 as a total. Not one specific place. Waist, thighs, neck, hips, bust, and stomach (I measure it differently because I have a stomach and and hourglass figure. If I knew how to put pics in comments from my phone I would.
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Those are great results! The loss rate does slow down after the first couple of weeks and some weeks there might be no loss than a big loss, so just keep up the great work & it will continue coming off. And grats on the added bonus of motivating your husband.
  • mr21mr21
    mr21mr21 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    GiGiBeans wrote: »
    The loss rate does slow down after the first couple of weeks and some weeks there might be no loss than a big loss, so just keep up the great work & it will continue coming off

I had the same experience and very happy since going low carb...23 lbs lost in under 3 months and it's been over 15 years since my waist is 33"

• Sugarbeat
    Sugarbeat Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Wow, great results!