Costco Nutrisystem Gift Cards?

Options
SuziBoston
SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
Just a question.. With the gift cards can I use them toward my auto-delivery? And is there any place that I could go to buy the 28 day plan myself verses order online with NS??
Thanx in advance! :)

Replies

• MsDimeo
    MsDimeo Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I used mine on my auto delivery.
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    MsDimeo wrote: »
    I used mine on my auto delivery.
    Ok.. Thanx Honey! The purpose is to lower the price right?
  • Redsy1965
    Redsy1965 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I used mine on auto delivery too. QVC has nutrisystem but there's no frozen. It's cheaper than NS but I don't think you can use the gift card
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Redsy1965 wrote: »
    I used mine on auto delivery too. QVC has nutrisystem but there's no frozen. It's cheaper than NS but I don't think you can use the gift card

Oh.. Ok!! Thanx Hun
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Suzi, as others have said, you can use the cards on your auto delivery. You can also use as many as you'd like each time. I stocked up on them and my orders are paid for a few months. Can't answer the other question. Good luck!!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    tobefitJen wrote: »
    Suzi, as others have said, you can use the cards on your auto delivery. You can also use as many as you'd like each time. I stocked up on them and my orders are paid for a few months. Can't answer the other question. Good luck!!
    Ok.. Thanx Jen!!
  • jringold1
    jringold1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    One important thing to Jen's post. Be sure to save your partially used cards. For example, last month's order was $370. I entered 4 cards which took the balance to zero. However, NS will not let you have a credit balance, so there was still $30 on the card. I will use it the next month. I've heard several stories of people thinking the card gave them a 'carry over balance' and threw the partially used card away.
  • sznsido
    sznsido Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    suzi, I don't think u can pick out the food u like on qvc. I think they pick it out for you. I do the core program where I select what I want. I am considering trying the 10 day frozen sampler pack but I don't like the idea of paying all the extra money for the shipping and handling. I bought six months worth of gift cards when they were on sale. Great deal.
  • MarySG58
    MarySG58 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Suziboston wrote: »
    Just a question.. With the gift cards can I use them toward my auto-delivery? And is there any place that I could go to buy the 28 day plan myself verses order online with NS??
    Thanx in advance! :)

QVC & Costco only have 20 day (M-F) non-frozen plan, this is why it is cheaper. The NS Gift cards can only be used on the NS site for your auto-delivery and even if you order alacarte.
  • MarySG58
    Options
    jringold1 wrote: »
    One important thing to Jen's post. Be sure to save your partially used cards. For example, last month's order was $370. I entered 4 cards which took the balance to zero. However, NS will not let you have a credit balance, so there was still $30 on the card. I will use it the next month. I've heard several stories of people thinking the card gave them a 'carry over balance' and threw the partially used card away.

Confirmation: NS does not allow credit balances, you must hold the card and use on next order.

• Wen_Mitchell
    Wen_Mitchell Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    sznsido wrote: »
    suzi, I don't think u can pick out the food u like on qvc. I think they pick it out for you. I do the core program where I select what I want. I am considering trying the 10 day frozen sampler pack but I don't like the idea of paying all the extra money for the shipping and handling. I bought six months worth of gift cards when they were on sale. Great deal.
    Won't you get free shipping if you add the sampler pack to your Auto Delivery? Or is that just for meals & shakes a la cart?
  • MarySG58
    Options

Then wait and add your 10 day frozen sampler pack to your regular AD (auto-delivery) order. Then, you should not be charged shipping. We get charged shipping when customers want to order special or extras alacarte but not wait until their AD order is shipped free.
  • sznsido
    sznsido Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    MarySG58 wrote: »

Then wait and add your 10 day frozen sampler pack to your regular AD (auto-delivery) order. Then, you should not be charged shipping. We get charged shipping when customers want to order special or extras alacarte but not wait until their AD order is shipped free.

thank you. I will check into that.
  • SuziBoston
    Options

Confirmation: NS does not allow credit balances, you must hold the card and use on next order.

Thanx for tip!
  • SuziBoston
    Options

Oh.. Ok!
  • SuziBoston
    Options

Oh.. I see!
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options

Good point!! I saw where someone had done that just the other day!!