what is your real name?

Options
sznsido
sznsido Posts: 136 Member
I am having a hard time keeping everyone straight. If you wouldn't mind...can you give me your old nutrisystem name, your mfp name and your actual first name? Example...I was flabulous50 on nutrisystem, I am sznsido on here, and my name is Suzanne. I would just like to figure out who is who. Thanks.

Replies

• Wen_Mitchell
    Wen_Mitchell Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am Wendy. Same username. Nice to meet you Suzanne. But no worries...if you forget, I'll answer to about anything! :D
  • pattyperkins927
    pattyperkins927 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm pattyperkins927 here, NEPatty on NS, and Patty is my first name. As you can tell, I'm incognito and very sensitive about sharing my name . . .
  • MarySG58
    MarySG58 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My first name is Mary. My NS Username .1DayAtATime. My MFP username was oneday...but I changed it on 4/24 to MarySG58. Nice to meet everyone Have a good evening MFPals!
  • kdubskwags
    kdubskwags Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My name on NS was kwags, my real name is Ken. Nice to meet you Suzanne. I remember those cool (cold) late April days in OH.
  • perrychristina97
    perrychristina97 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm Christina. I was ohiomom39 on NS. I spent tons of time reading the old NS boards but didn't post much. I started at the end of January this year. Nice to meet everyone here!!!!
  • sznsido
    Options
    I am Wendy. Same username. Nice to meet you Suzanne. But no worries...if you forget, I'll answer to about anything! :D

thanks wendy.
  • sznsido
    Options
    I'm pattyperkins927 here, NEPatty on NS, and Patty is my first name. As you can tell, I'm incognito and very sensitive about sharing my name . . .

Hi patty. nice to meet you.
  • sznsido
    Options
    MarySG58 wrote: »
    My first name is Mary. My NS Username .1DayAtATime. My MFP username was oneday...but I changed it on 4/24 to MarySG58. Nice to meet everyone Have a good evening MFPals!

hi mary.
  • sznsido
    Options
    kdubskwags wrote: »
    My name on NS was kwags, my real name is Ken. Nice to meet you Suzanne. I remember those cool (cold) late April days in OH.
    Hi ken. nice to meet you as well. Supposed to warm up this week!
  • sznsido
    Options
    I'm Christina. I was ohiomom39 on NS. I spent tons of time reading the old NS boards but didn't post much. I started at the end of January this year. Nice to meet everyone here!!!!

HI Christina. Nice to meet you.
  • melbelle312
    melbelle312 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm Melanie, with the same username on both sites- melbelle312. I can't remember what I ate yesterday, let alone different code names!
  • sznsido
    Options
    Hi Melanie. I'm with you on the remembering things! Who are you again??? lol
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I was 2bFitAgn on NS, tobefitJen here and my real name is Jen.
    Bah hahahahahaha. Sorry folks, I'm just messing with Suzanne because she knows all that about me. :p
  • chwomack53
    chwomack53 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Charlie, chwomack on NS. Glad to make your acquaintance.
  • TheDaddyBear
    TheDaddyBear Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My username on NS is the same as here, my real name is Chris.
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Great Post Suzanne!! It's more personal to call each other by name!! I'm Suzanne Marie.. But when I was real young, like 3 years old my mom starting calling me Suzi for short! So.. It's been Suzi for 30 years! :wink:
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    My username on NS is the same as here, my real name is Chris.
    Hi Chris!! I'm Suzi
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    I'm Melanie, with the same username on both sites- melbelle312. I can't remember what I ate yesterday, let alone different code names!

Hi Melanie! Beautiful name!
  • SuziBoston
    Options

Hi Christina.. Nice to meet ya honey!! I'm Suzi from Nutrisystem!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    kdubskwags wrote: »

Hi Ken!! I'm Suzi! Nice to meet you!