So what else do you do for working out?

Options
Sophiasmomma
Sophiasmomma Posts: 155 Member
I have been doing some sort of working out 6 days a week for 2 months now.
I usually do dvds leslie sansone and FIRM sometimes shred. I almost always do 60 min sometimes more
I started the program today and I was wondering what does everyone do since the c25K is every other day?

Replies

• MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    I would suggest combinig C25K with some kind of resistance routine; You Are Your Own Gym et al

Personally I swim, cycle and run
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I ride my bicycle on days I'm not running.
  • wabmester
    wabmester Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Bodyweight resistance: push ups, pull ups, and squats. Love 'em because they're easy to do at home.
  • jdctrumpet
    jdctrumpet Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I started doing the beginner bodyweight workout from nerdfitness.com.
  • beachhouse758
    beachhouse758 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I have to vary my workouts all.the.time or I get bored and quit.
    The only thing I do consistently is C25K.

So my rotation is huge: I've been doing Pilates, Blogilates, yoga, kettlebells, yesterday I started Fitness Blender (awesome workout, I died, but it was fun), hula hoop, trampoline/rebounder, balance board, and I have a bunch of short DVDs to "trick" myself into working out on my laziest days.
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym and do some various strength training, or go for a nice, long walk through my neighborhood...there's LOTS of REALLY steep hills, and I live at the bottom of all of them! Lol. I have to go up hill to leave home. It has made my cardio amazing (compared to what it was, anyways).
  • MissKissKins
    MissKissKins Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I like spinning classes... but I've found if I do a spin class the day BEFORE a C25K run I die halfway through, I'm better if I do one the day after with a break after that day.
    I've also recently asked my gym about a personal trainer for weight training so should be starting that soon.
  • iona_ellen
    iona_ellen Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I always try and get my 10,000 steps, but also do half hour workout app on my tablet. I have just started 30 day challenge for abs aswell (only on day 2).
  • Sergette1
    Sergette1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I do yoga class once a week and also swim as much as I can