Here to our Group Leaders!

Options
KarlaYP
KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
I just want to say that you guys rock! To bring me to the point where I am offering advice to people and actually feel comfortable with most of it is a giant step for me! Thank you all for your guidance and patience!

To the other newbies, like me, and friends in general, your support means the world to me. This is truly the best group on MFP!

Replies

• spush
    spush Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Here here!
  • SRJennings
    SRJennings Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I second that!
  • wabmester
    wabmester Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    They deserve a raise. :)
  • Sugarbeat
    Sugarbeat Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Ditto!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Yup, we have a great group of leaders and mods - and that is the best evidence - that we all learn enough to help ourselves AND others! :)
  • wheatlessgirl66
    wheatlessgirl66 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Adding my thanks and appreciation to our group leaders: You amaze me, actually, with your knowledge and open-handed willingness to share with us. Even when answering the same question for the nth time, you're kind and encouraging. Thank you. :)
  • Kitnthecat
    Kitnthecat Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    I am also very appreciative of all the good advice our leaders provide. You can be counted on to swoop in whenever needed. You guys do rock ! :)
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I so move we double there salary.... Do I have a second?
  • GSD_Mama
    GSD_Mama Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes to all of the above!!! Great job and keep it up!!
  • GrannyMayOz
    GrannyMayOz Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I so move we double there salary.... Do I have a second?
    Totally, yes!

Thank you Karlotta for starting this thread, and yes, our moderators are amazing, giving so freely of their time, knowledge and friendship - thank you one and all <3
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    Aww, I know I don't need to speak for the others, but we love you all too.

Heck triple the salary for all of us. :wink:

• Sajyana
    Sajyana Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    If we're increasing salaries I also vote for doubling their holiday leave. These guys need a break. ;)
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate (a) the fact these groups exist and (b) all the great advice from those who have so much expertise in this. Many thanks!
  • Annette_906
    Annette_906 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    This group is awesome! So full of great information! It's been a huge help, thank you
  • glossbones
    glossbones Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Hear, hear! Thanks so much!
  • Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Awe, thanks guys! Like Goat said, we <3 you too. :)
  • Twibbly
    Twibbly Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Y'know, in any other group, someone would have posted that they're bringing cupcakes and it would have devolved into a thread of sugar.

*brings bacon*

:smiley:
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    :p@Twibbly! You are full of laughs this morning! Lol!

No, really, you guys have been instrumental in some major improvements to my health. Even my "Got to have veggies" hubby is convinced, after the results he has seen in me so far. Yes, raises, bonuses, and extra vacation time for all of you! :D Without the leadership I have found, I wouldn't be here. Your commitment to helping others is deeply appreciated!! :*

Here's to seeing what the future of this woe holds in store!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    Karlottap wrote: »
    :p@Twibbly! You are full of laughs this morning! Lol!

No, really, you guys have been instrumental in some major improvements to my health. Even my "Got to have veggies" hubby is convinced, after the results he has seen in me so far. Yes, raises, bonuses, and extra vacation time for all of you! :D Without the leadership I have found, I wouldn't be here. Your commitment to helping others is deeply appreciated!! :*

Here's to seeing what the future of this woe holds in store!

That's EXACTLY why I'm here. To pay it forward. Seeing the group grow, and knowing we're helping people, makes me happy. :heart:
  • KeithF6250
    KeithF6250 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Twibbly wrote: »
    Y'know, in any other group, someone would have posted that they're bringing cupcakes and it would have devolved into a thread of sugar.

*brings bacon*

:smiley:

Hear here.