Motivation

Options
Julie20fan
Julie20fan Posts: 361 Member
Meet Lindsay! What an amazing transformation she has had. She made a commitment and has gone above and beyond her goals. Good for her.

http://www.teambeachbody.com/teambeachbodyblog/success-stories/i-want-to-live-life-to-its-fullest?ICID=CT_BBC_04_28_2015

Replies

• catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Thanks Julie. I am considering ordering Shakeology and getting my mom to mail it over to me here. I mentioned before that I had heard it did not taste very good, so thoughts on which flavor to try?? I am a chocoholic but I could use vanilla and doctor it up with a banana or berries or something or other. I am struggling with my food intake. Also...any recommendations on an exercise DVD that is easier on knees?? I am keeping up with the 21 day FIX, but sometimes getting on my knees is not a joyful occasion or the lunges either. I am going to get the knees X-rayed soon, as I just don't want to do any harm to them. Thoughts???
  • Julie20fan
    Options
    Hey Nancy~

I have tried all of the flavors of Shakeology and I love the chocolate the most. If you wanted to try out a few flavors before making a decision you can order the sampler pack. If you order a bag and you do not like it there is a bottom of the bag guarantee. You can send it back and ask for a different flavor or ask for a refund. Here is the link.
    https://extranet.securefreedom.com/MillionDollarBody/csShopping/ShoppingCart.asp?Cat=Shakeology|ALL

Ok so for the knee problem. Yes, please have that looked at. I know the 21 Day Fix can be a little trying on the knees. I would suggest Piyo. I am on my second round of it and love it. It's not hard on the knees. You will do some lunges and squats in Piyo but it's in a slower fashion. When I did my first round of Piyo I gained so much strength and flexibility.

If you are considering on ordering Shakeology I would suggest buying a challenge pack. This comes with a 30 day supply of Shakeology. You are basically getting the program for free. Here is the link for Piyo. It's on sale this month.

http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCPPY160?referringRepId=158721

Did you ever sign up for a free account on my site? If not you can do it by going to www.beachbodycoach.com/Julie20fan

I hope the information I provided helps. Let me know of any questions ok. How is the packing going?
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Just a quick note...thanks Julie, I will look at the sites this weekend (my weekend starts tonight..Thursday night) and I never did manage to get to you site...will try again this weekend. Again, thanks for the info and on-going support. I am getting a bit down in the dumps....I am totally addicted to bread and am trying to figure out how to challenge myself to curb the craving. Or perhaps it is the eating when i get off of work. Anywhoooo I will sort something out!
  • Julie20fan
    Options
    Shakeology can help curb those cravings. It amazing what it can do for you. Try the sampler first to see which one you like and then you can make a decision on what flavor you want. Please let me know what I can do to help ok. Hope you enjoy your weekend my friend.