Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Weigh In - Week 11

slikorify
slikorify Posts: 130 Member
Hey all,

Late again, really sorry, been home for a few days so I could visit my mum after her operation. I know some of the spreadsheet is a little behind at the moment, will update everything on it properly on saturday, got a presenation today and tomorrow so will be working on those before that.

Really good week for me with food / exercise, lost a bit more than I should but I think that's because some of it was weight I put on recently and I always find that's easier to lose. 2 weeks left in the challenge and I'm 2lbs from goal. Pretty confident I can make it since I won't be having any more nights out until after my exams now and that's usually what causes me problems

Hope everyone is doing well and we can have a good end to the challenge :). Will also be posting details on here and sending a message to all the active members of the group about the next one which will start just after this. Feel free to tell friends about it and I'll put a post up on the general forums about it too

-Jamie

Replies

• TanyaS007
    TanyaS007 Posts: 177 Member
    163 - no change but I'll take it. Going to make that final push to meet goal. :)
  • Rabby14
    Rabby14 Posts: 224 Member
    182.7. Let me know about the next group, I would love to join!
  • turtlesmomma
    turtlesmomma Posts: 30 Member
  • jasonraygagnon
    jasonraygagnon Posts: 86 Member
    197.8lbs
  • kewierschke2
    kewierschke2 Posts: 38 Member
    154.0. I will post a link on my wall to the next challenge so everyone I've friended from the community can join if they like.
  • brinigirl
    brinigirl Posts: 18 Member
  • ekat1234
    ekat1234 Posts: 290 Member
  • Survivorstartingover68
    Survivorstartingover68 Posts: 25 Member
    213.8 ...not going to make my gaol for the overall...BUT...Im losing and being the MOST healthy I have ever been! so a win for me!
  • SFDonovan
    SFDonovan Posts: 72 Member
    299.7 WOOHOO!! Broke 300!
  • turtlesmomma
    turtlesmomma Posts: 30 Member
    Congratulations SFDonovan!!!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,742 Member
    186. No weight loss this week, but I lost another 1" off hips and 0.5" off waist since I last measured.
    My 12 week goal is 186 so hoping to drop below that by final weigh-in.
    Looking forward to the next 12 weeks.
  • TerriRichardson112
    edited May 2015
    slikorify wrote: »
    Hey all,

Late again, really sorry, been home for a few days so I could visit my mum after her operation. I know some of the spreadsheet is a little behind at the moment, will update everything on it properly on saturday, got a presenation today and tomorrow so will be working on those before that.

Really good week for me with food / exercise, lost a bit more than I should but I think that's because some of it was weight I put on recently and I always find that's easier to lose. 2 weeks left in the challenge and I'm 2lbs from goal. Pretty confident I can make it since I won't be having any more nights out until after my exams now and that's usually what causes me problems

Hope everyone is doing well and we can have a good end to the challenge :). Will also be posting details on here and sending a message to all the active members of the group about the next one which will start just after this. Feel free to tell friends about it and I'll put a post up on the general forums about it too

-Jamie

Looking forward to it, Jamie. Thanks for all the effort you are putting in.
  • TerriRichardson112
    :D
  • xtina40
    xtina40 Posts: 22 Member