Another great laugh but probably not as good as the Hot Green swimsuit

Options
shedthesweater
shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
Ok! I think most the women here can maybe relate. I washed my sportsbra and have many, but you know how things get eaten in the dryer, the socks are gone! well, the insert for one of the girls went missing GONE! looked everywhere inside the dryer, outside the dryer, in the lint trapper, GONE! So a few weeks go by, never wear the sportbra, this one. So the light comes on and says take one of the paddings out of another one so you can wear the one that's missing one. Hello! great idea right! So off to the gym I go.. I'm working out talking to people, smiling, a good full hour. Then I think I will fill up the water bottle, then go to the restroom before I hit the weights. I was my hands, look in the mirror, OH MY GOSH! looking in the mirror I turn around to check out my butt HA! to see my weight loss, and guess what? a big bump on my mid back, what the heck is it?? I run into the bathroom stall, take off my tank top, sportsbra, and to find out that padding I was missing, it was wadded up in the back of the sportsbra, are you kidding!! How EMBARRASSING!! NO ONE SAID A WORD, unlike here where are my FRIENDS ? HA! MY THIRD BOOB NO ONE NOTICED.. So the embarrassing gym moment, this is it for me. And here I was blaming my dryer. HA! What is your embarrassing clothing story?

Replies

• grmshelle
    grmshelle Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    HaHa...I've never had that happen BUT in my bra one pad disappeared and after searching I found it stacked on the other side of the bra with the other pad like the were drawn to each other. How it got inside that small opening and laid down snug to the other one is beyond me...this is the ah ha bra, more like the ha ha bra!
  • melbelle312
    melbelle312 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hilarious! I have many embarrassing moments, but one that comes to mind involves a bra as well. I am well-endowed in the upper extremities, so many times I wear a bra AND a lined tank to support and keep me out of jail for indecent exposure. One day, as I am going from the table to the bathroom at a restaurant (dressed up mind you), I look at myself in the mirrored wall and realize one boob is lower then the other. Well, that's odd. Of course, now that I see it, I try to casually cross my arms over my chest and run to the bathroom to discover the bra strap had snapped, and the only thing keeping me semi-contained was the tank. You mean to tell me NO ONE NOTICED AND TOLD ME?! To make this even more exciting, there was nothing I could do to repair it, and I had to spend the next few hours hugging myself.
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    According to LiveStrong: Laughing burns calories by causing your heart rate to rise by 10 to 20 percent. As your heart rate rises, your metabolism increases as well, which means you'll continue to burn calories once you stop laughing.

Thank you ladies for helping to contribute to my weight loss.
  • melbelle312
    melbelle312 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    According to LiveStrong: Laughing burns calories by causing your heart rate to rise by 10 to 20 percent. As your heart rate rises, your metabolism increases as well, which means you'll continue to burn calories once you stop laughing.

We do what we can!
  • jmerritt174
    jmerritt174 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    When I was younger and developing still, my mom bought me some new clothes and I was so excited to wear them out. So that same day my sister and I went to the store and I decided to wear my new clothes right away. Well, when I got home I found a LARGE "Built-in Bra" sticker on the back of my leg. (How it got there? no idea) For a young girl, that was like the most humiliating thing in the entire world. I just think it's funny now! ;)
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    grmshelle wrote: »
    HaHa...I've never had that happen BUT in my bra one pad disappeared and after searching I found it stacked on the other side of the bra with the other pad like the were drawn to each other. How it got inside that small opening and laid down snug to the other one is beyond me...this is the ah ha bra, more like the ha ha bra!

So you almost can relate, Yes that tiny opening for the pad is crazy!

• shedthesweater
    Options
    Hilarious! I have many embarrassing moments, but one that comes to mind involves a bra as well. I am well-endowed in the upper extremities, so many times I wear a bra AND a lined tank to support and keep me out of jail for indecent exposure. One day, as I am going from the table to the bathroom at a restaurant (dressed up mind you), I look at myself in the mirrored wall and realize one boob is lower then the other. Well, that's odd. Of course, now that I see it, I try to casually cross my arms over my chest and run to the bathroom to discover the bra strap had snapped, and the only thing keeping me semi-contained was the tank. You mean to tell me NO ONE NOTICED AND TOLD ME?! To make this even more exciting, there was nothing I could do to repair it, and I had to spend the next few hours hugging myself.

Oh my gosh!! I think you have me beat!!

• shedthesweater
    Options

Back to you too, we all need the laughs!

• shedthesweater
    Options

We do what we can!

So true!! Hey we get to the gym right!

• rlhealey
    rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Oh my word, that is so funny. "STS" (my new nickname for ShedTheSweater) I love your posts. Congrats! on the recent weight loss as well.

• Wen_Mitchell
    Wen_Mitchell Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You ladies are too funny! :D
  • Wen_Mitchell
    Wen_Mitchell Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Years ago my mother and I went to Lowe's to get some deep red paint. One of her brainstorms to paint a bedroom that color and have an antique white design on top of it. After the paint was stirred/shaken the guy took off the lid and put a tiny bit on top so we'd know what color was in the can. I went to put it in the buggy, and apparently the lid wasn't on very tight. It came off! I had the can rather high too, so the paint went from my boobs all the way to my feet. Couldn't do anything but laugh. I went to bathroom to clean my self as best I could. I left a trail of what looked like blood, all the way to the back of the store. I'm sure the customers thought somebody had died from all that blood loss. lol
  • Whosebeeping
    Whosebeeping Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Well my most recent is I realized at the end of the day I was wearing my pants inside out all day. Yep to the gym the store everywhere . Thanks for the laugh!! And the calorie burn!!
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    Well my most recent is I realized at the end of the day I was wearing my pants inside out all day. Yep to the gym the store everywhere . Thanks for the laugh!! And the calorie burn!!

Oh my gosh!! So bad!! I did wear a dark Brown pump (high heel) And a Black pump to work years ago, same brand of shoe, but different colors HA!

• shedthesweater
    Options
    When I was younger and developing still, my mom bought me some new clothes and I was so excited to wear them out. So that same day my sister and I went to the store and I decided to wear my new clothes right away. Well, when I got home I found a LARGE "Built-in Bra" sticker on the back of my leg. (How it got there? no idea) For a young girl, that was like the most humiliating thing in the entire world. I just think it's funny now! ;)

Oh my gosh!! that would be so humiliating for sure! that's a bad one Yikes! It's funny now but not back then.

• shedthesweater
    Options
    rlhealey wrote: »
    Oh my word, that is so funny. "STS" (my new nickname for ShedTheSweater) I love your posts. Congrats! on the recent weight loss as well.

Your's are awesome too.. Great to have a few laughs! Do you watch Schitt's Creek? You want a grreat laugh it's the best!

• shedthesweater
    Options
    rlhealey wrote: »

Your's are awesome too.. Great to have a few laughs! Do you watch Schitt's Creek? You want a great laugh it's the best!

• shedthesweater
    Options
    Years ago my mother and I went to Lowe's to get some deep red paint. One of her brainstorms to paint a bedroom that color and have an antique white design on top of it. After the paint was stirred/shaken the guy took off the lid and put a tiny bit on top so we'd know what color was in the can. I went to put it in the buggy, and apparently the lid wasn't on very tight. It came off! I had the can rather high too, so the paint went from my boobs all the way to my feet. Couldn't do anything but laugh. I went to bathroom to clean my self as best I could. I left a trail of what looked like blood, all the way to the back of the store. I'm sure the customers thought somebody had died from all that blood loss. lol

Thanks for sharing, Oh my gosh!! That is bad! and so stinkin funny. The things that happen to us, so happy we can laugh now.

• shedthesweater
    Options

Oh my gosh! I love the bra stories, there so great! And a not to have our boobs even is worse HA!

• MsDimeo
    MsDimeo Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    NS stole my boobs