How tall are you and how much is your goal weight

Options

Replies

• lilismom69
    lilismom69 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and about 175 lbs. I have been lifting weights so I've built up muscle that accounts for part of that weight, but I have stubborn fat between armpit and hips that I need to burn off
  • DebzNuDa
    DebzNuDa Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 (58 years old, it matters) with a SW of 161.5, CW of 122, and GW of 115 (just so I can have a 3 pound leeway at 118 or size 2US jeans). Scared to death about maintenance tho. :/
  • DebzNuDa
    DebzNuDa Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    alexelmer wrote: »
    Oh god, reading all of your weights is making me think I should aim for lower! I'm5ft 6 and 156lb, goal weight of 140lb

No of us should compare based on so many variables. I'm old, small framed, and skinny fat. It's all a different reason for all of us. Sure, it's fun to share but what I really love is the support and good, bad and ugly laughing together.
  • momrothman
    momrothman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'1 and SW 126, CW 122.5, GW 115
  • Jenuine17
    Jenuine17 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    5'5" and currently 119 lbs. Was around 100 lbs for many years, but then gained 20+ pounds this year. Goal is to get to 105 lbs or 15% body fat so that I can fit into my clothes again!
  • Emmatyan
    Emmatyan Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"4 and 134 lbs. I'm going for 115-120 too.
  • KellyUVA
    KellyUVA Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    5'5, CW 142, GW 130
  • chrissyfitter
    chrissyfitter Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    DebzNuDa wrote: »
    alexelmer wrote: »
    Oh god, reading all of your weights is making me think I should aim for lower! I'm5ft 6 and 156lb, goal weight of 140lb

No of us should compare based on so many variables. I'm old, small framed, and skinny fat. It's all a different reason for all of us. Sure, it's fun to share but what I really love is the support and good, bad and ugly laughing together.

I agree. I am muscular in the upper back arms and legs. I think for me 130 is my minimum. I'm 5'4. I wouldnt want to look sick because I'm too skinny. Everyone's different.
  • chrissyfitter
    chrissyfitter Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4", and I've actually hit a plateau. My current weight tends to be around 138 to 141 lbs. I've been on this plateau for more than a month, and I'm just trying to shake it! I don't have a particular goal weight in mind because I'll be happy once I reach 130, 125, 120... But once I reach 120 I'll become less serious about losing weight and focused more on eating clean.

I think 130 is a good weight for me being 5'4
  • lisasmith2831
    lisasmith2831 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5'4 and my CW is 119 GW is 115 lbs. I am very small framed.
  • maddierussell88
    maddierussell88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'8 CW 143 GW 135
  • serenabrouelette75
    serenabrouelette75 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 with a goal weight of 125!
  • ainsleydavies
    ainsleydavies Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6", with a SW of 70kg/154pounds, and a GW of 60kg/132pounds :smile:
  • dinoburgerzz
    dinoburgerzz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" at 141 lbs. My goal is 130... or really, 125.
  • GuacMoney
    GuacMoney Posts: 11 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    32 years old. 5'8! 155lbs. Started at 180 after baby in 2011. Got super thin over the course of 8 months doing intermittent fasting and Jillian Michaels. I stopped weighing myself because I looked good. I suspect I weighed mid to lower 140's. Then I just got lazy looking good. Over the course of a year it crept up on me. Less fasts. Stopped working out. More indulging. Vacations. 10 lbs crept up on me and at 32 I'm having a hell of a time this time getting it off. Having gotten super thin before several times in my life, I can tell you reaching your goal doesn't automatically equate to happiness and confidence. Having said that, I'd like to get down to 145. Where I can still enjoy wine and rich food but I feel tight and toned and curvy. And for god sakes maintain it! ;)
  • LaceyRuth
    LaceyRuth Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    5' 4.25"
    My initial GW was 140, but as I approach it, I'm thinking closer to 130, maybe less, depending on my body composition
  • jessticlesx
    jessticlesx Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    5'4, CW 118, GW 115 (almost there!)
  • kts1988
    kts1988 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    5'4" with a current weight of 137 and goal of 125 :)
  • snarlingcoyote
    snarlingcoyote Posts: 399 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    5'5", current weight 152ish. Goal weight of 145. I suspect I will never see that, but it remains an elusive goal. (I have a rather large frame. In fact, at my current weight, I am as narrow across as I will ever be. All I can do now is get rid of my tummy and excess fat on my bottom and thighs.)

My realistic goals are actually about how I look and feel. My goal in January was NO MORE LOVE HANDLES!

Well, that goal is now achieved. I sit here in a tight bodiced skater dress and can happily say that I go straight around. :)

Goal is now: Size 10 shorts from Old Navy are baggy (not quite fall off me, but close). Size 6 Sweetheart jeans from Old Navy fit comfortably. My target date for that goal is September of this year. Secondary goal is that in those size 6 jeans, I can reliably see enough daylight at the top of my thighs when my feet are pressed together to say that there is something of a gap there. (This will be primarily due to running, not weight loss, but if I gain any weight it won't happen.)