New to the Group

Options
AriG95
AriG95 Posts: 5 Member
Hey everyone! I'm new to this group and new to the community part of MFP, but I've lost almost 30 pounds with MFP and decided it was time to be more social! I'm 5'1" and the last time I weighed myself I was 130lbs, but I mostly measure myself now and I've gone down a bit in measurements so I may have lost about 2 lbs. I think measuring for me is mentally healthier. I'd like to meet people with similar stats. My starting weight was 158 lbs. I'm hoping to find some friends and stay motivated to lose the last few inches!

Replies

• fcrockett1979
    fcrockett1979 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new too. Let's hope motivate each other.
  • malboul
    malboul Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also new too, I hope to lose a few pounds through exercise and healthy eating but need some motivation.
  • klinest4
    klinest4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too, and I really need someone to motivate with!
  • melissaandrychowicz
    Options
    I'm new here too. I go to Planet Fitness to work out and absolutely love it.
  • pickle8pickle
    pickle8pickle Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am new too. I'm close to leaving the "overweight" label on the BMI charts, but need help staying focused.
  • NID2410
    NID2410 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am also new here. I have started with clean eating and 30 mins of walk. I need to lose that fat that hangs around my tummy.
  • eileen1929
    eileen1929 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am also 5ft 1.5 in. And weigh 142 lbs. Lost 2st.4lbs before coming to MFP. (Last site closed down) Hope to reach my target of 9st7 here.
  • momrothman
    momrothman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Started 3.5 weeks ago. The first week I lost 2.7lbs but the second week went down only .7. 3rd week went down only .5. Getting frustrated! I'm 5'1 and currently weigh 122.5
  • askbettyboop
    askbettyboop Posts: 5 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm new to the group my starting weight was 164 and my goal weight is between 140-150. I really just want to tone my body. I've been on MFP for awhile but I'm not that social and thought maybe if I had some friends or joined a group I'll be more motivated to stay on my fitness journey.
  • heatherkanabe
    heatherkanabe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would really suggest people get an electronic body composition calculation done...I did it and found out I actually lost 28lbs of fat over the last 2.5 months, but gained muscle...I was really frustrated cuz the scale only showed that I lost about 12lbs...it's just my body composition changed.
  • serenabrouelette75
    serenabrouelette75 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other!