Weigh In - Week 11

Options
slikorify
slikorify Posts: 130 Member
Hey all,

Late again, really sorry, been home for a few days so I could visit my mum after her operation. I know some of the spreadsheet is a little behind at the moment, will update everything on it properly on saturday, got a presenation today and tomorrow so will be working on those before that.

Really good week for me with food / exercise, lost a bit more than I should but I think that's because some of it was weight I put on recently and I always find that's easier to lose. 2 weeks left in the challenge and I'm 2lbs from goal. Pretty confident I can make it since I won't be having any more nights out until after my exams now and that's usually what causes me problems

Hope everyone is doing well and we can have a good end to the challenge :). Will also be posting details on here and sending a message to all the active members of the group about the next one which will start just after this. Feel free to tell friends about it and I'll put a post up on the general forums about it too

-Jamie

Replies

• TanyaS007
    TanyaS007 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    163 - no change but I'll take it. Going to make that final push to meet goal. :)
  • Rabby14
    Rabby14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    182.7. Let me know about the next group, I would love to join!
  • turtlesmomma
    turtlesmomma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
  • jasonraygagnon
    jasonraygagnon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    197.8lbs
  • kewierschke2
    kewierschke2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    154.0. I will post a link on my wall to the next challenge so everyone I've friended from the community can join if they like.
  • brinigirl
    brinigirl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
  • ekat1234
    ekat1234 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
  • Survivorstartingover68
    Survivorstartingover68 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    213.8 ...not going to make my gaol for the overall...BUT...Im losing and being the MOST healthy I have ever been! so a win for me!
  • SFDonovan
    SFDonovan Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    299.7 WOOHOO!! Broke 300!
  • turtlesmomma
    turtlesmomma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congratulations SFDonovan!!!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,104 Member
    Options
    186. No weight loss this week, but I lost another 1" off hips and 0.5" off waist since I last measured.
    My 12 week goal is 186 so hoping to drop below that by final weigh-in.
    Looking forward to the next 12 weeks.
  • TerriRichardson112
    edited May 2015
    Options
    slikorify wrote: »
    Hey all,

Late again, really sorry, been home for a few days so I could visit my mum after her operation. I know some of the spreadsheet is a little behind at the moment, will update everything on it properly on saturday, got a presenation today and tomorrow so will be working on those before that.

Really good week for me with food / exercise, lost a bit more than I should but I think that's because some of it was weight I put on recently and I always find that's easier to lose. 2 weeks left in the challenge and I'm 2lbs from goal. Pretty confident I can make it since I won't be having any more nights out until after my exams now and that's usually what causes me problems

Hope everyone is doing well and we can have a good end to the challenge :). Will also be posting details on here and sending a message to all the active members of the group about the next one which will start just after this. Feel free to tell friends about it and I'll put a post up on the general forums about it too

-Jamie

Looking forward to it, Jamie. Thanks for all the effort you are putting in.
  • TerriRichardson112
    Options
    :D
  • xtina40
    xtina40 Posts: 22 Member
    Options