SURVIVOR!!!!

Options

Replies

• leecha2014
    leecha2014 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Im here!!!! I could it believe how Will lost it on Shirin? That was brutal and I really felt for her, loved it when she put up her hand.

I was trying to figure out who will win, right now I do think Mike is the best player, he has the most strategy amongst the remaining group, I just don't care anymore since my Joe left :( I mean, how cute is he??!!
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    Yes I think mike should win at this point. Smart AND a decent guy.
  • RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    I'm now a fan of underdog crazy Yahoo lady. I really didn't like her, but when the people were mean and made her cry, I completely changed my mind. But . . . I don't think she can possibly win. So I'm going to guess white collar guy (Tyler?) because he seems crafty and in control of his emotions or blue collar Amazon girlie as she's flying under the radar and I think will be a swing vote a few times coming up. Haha, I still can't remember their names. I really tried.
  • zacksnana
    Options
    I'm sitting with paper and pencil so I can write names down this week.
  • leecha2014
    Options
    Good!!!! I will have my prediction in Thursday :wink:
  • zacksnana
    Options
    leecha2014 wrote: »
    Good!!!! I will have my prediction in Thursday :wink:

Good luck!!! Oh Mike wasn't my guess. He's so outa there. I said he SHOULD win. My prediction coming Thursday as well. Actually to keep it fair we should predict BEFORE the show tomorrow.
  • zacksnana
    Options
    Darn it I like mike best so I'm rooting for him to win.

This is my post before the show tonight.
  • zacksnana
    Options
    Woohoo mike! Think Dan will listen to him now???
  • leecha2014
    Options
    Ok my vote is Mike. He is playing a good game. Can you believe Dan comparing Shirins abuse to the same as him being adopted? Can't stand him, hope he goes soon. Great show though!
  • RunRachelleRun
    Options
    I like Mike too. I hope he wins. I'm not sure if he can, unless he can keep winning immunity.

Dan is the worst. I almost feel like he must have high-functioning autism or something.

I actually liked Yahoo girl a little less again this week.

People seem to like Will. What's up with that? Is he going to sneak by and win the whole thing?

I'm going to stick with Amazon girl. Still can't remember her name but I think it starts with an S, so that's an improvement.

I don't like Mama C? She is too smug. I hope her and Tyler don't go much farther.

So what's our bet? Losers have to do 50 push-ups and 50 sit-ups in 1 hour? Haha, since we all might lose that should give us enough rest breaks to get them all done.
  • zacksnana
    Options
    Agree on mama c. And will is a jerk!

Yes I am hoping mike keeps winning. Well if he doesn't play that immunity idol next week - if he doesn't win immunity- he's a moron. That trick of pretending to play didn't work the first time and it won't work again.

50 push-ups works. And if your guy/girl is voted out 25 jumping jacks buys you back in the game for another guess.
  • leecha2014
    Options
    Omg Rachelle I just had the best laugh out loud reading your post, I might have snorted too. The comment about Dan, priceless.

Totally agree with everything you're saying, mama C - so smug!! Get over yourself already.

I'm liking the challenge, I'm in!!!

I need to rethink because I don't see how Mike will move forward without immunity. I'm afraid, I need one more show to super analyze :smile:
  • RunRachelleRun
    Options
    Oh, I love snort laughs. I wish I could have heard that!

I soooo wish Mike had given the idol to Yahoo lady. That would have sent Dan or Tyler home. His plan would have worked so much better, and they would have trusted him. It was like half a great game. But I understand why he thought it might be better to take a chance and still keep the idol. He is their number-one target.

Okay, so 50 push-ups when you lose. But I suggest 100 jumping jacks to buy another guess. 25 seems too easy (I say until I have to do them LOL).

Okay, Leecha. Time to place your bet. You can buy another one with jumping jacks if you're wrong.

I was also finding it super hard to choose someone this time. I expected the no-collars to do better than they have. Well, I guess Will might still win.
  • zacksnana
    Options
    Oh, I love snort laughs. I wish I could have heard that!

I soooo wish Mike had given the idol to Yahoo lady. That would have sent Dan or Tyler home. His plan would have worked so much better, and they would have trusted him. It was like half a great game. But I understand why he thought it might be better to take a chance and still keep the idol. He is their number-one target.

Okay, so 50 push-ups when you lose. But I suggest 100 jumping jacks to buy another guess. 25 seems too easy (I say until I have to do them LOL).

Okay, Leecha. Time to place your bet. You can buy another one with jumping jacks if you're wrong.

I was also finding it super hard to choose someone this time. I expected the no-collars to do better than they have. Well, I guess Will might still win.

Yep. Place all bets before Wednesday morning. Each show changes the odds so we need to be in.

I am going for mike anyway because I want to root for someone I like to win.
  • zacksnana
    Options
    And change approved!!!! ( any cougar town fans??)

100 jumping jacks to buy back in.
  • leecha2014
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Love it!!!

Ok. I'm going to do the jumping jacks and I'm changing my mind altogether.

Tyler.

He is going to win.

Ladies, get your arms ready for those push ups!!
  • zacksnana
    Options
    Lol. I hope not. Not. A. Tyler. Fan.
  • RunRachelleRun
    Options
    Leecha, I was also thinking Tyler, but now I think he's going to be their next big target. My arms are as ready as they will ever be LOL!
  • leecha2014
    Options
    Did I say Tyler win??? I thought you asked who's the next out :wink:
  • RunRachelleRun
    Options
    Lol, it could have just as easily been me. I'm not sure, but I think Mike's odds are increasing. My girl is not looking as good now. She's got to make some moves.