Daily check-in Week 4 ~ April 27th - May 3rd

Options
2»

Replies

• lindadprice
    lindadprice Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I did some strength today. I went to bench press and I did less than I normally do. I also hooped today. One more day with the hoop challenge 30 mins for 30 days of April. I've been sticking with my calories. I've been eatting a ton of vegetables.
  • jeanners98
    jeanners98 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Today I got out and went for a run. This is the second run this week! I hope to go on Friday as well. I am really proud of myself for getting outside and running because I have been slacking over the last few weeks. I will keep it up!!
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Week 4 Day 4 Check-In!
    I am finally below last weeks check-in weight! Go me! but I slept through my alarm so i didnt make it to the gym this morning :( If it's not raining I will try and take my son and dogs for a stroll this afternoon:)
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    When I peeked yesterday it looked like I was up a bit, so I'm chugging the water, but after a big loss last week I'm not expecting anything tremendous. Stupid non lateral loss. I finally took measurements on Tuesday as well to track those as things go along.
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Afura wrote: »
    @maicap22 I eat at the computer a lot too, especially for breakfast, but I try and just concentrate on eating and enjoying breakfast. I'm full, but not stuffed (and I'm usually starving in the morning too). How many calories does your breakfast usually take out of your daily totals?
    It's usually 300-500 depending on how hungry I am. I think there's an improvement though. I ate most of my calories yesterday after lunch but of course, I still ate in the morning, almost 300 cals.

I already have a 4-day exercise streak too :) I am hoping to continue and increasing the time eventually.

It seems like almost everyone is doing great this week :) Keep it up guys!
  • nev888
    nev888 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Week 4, Day 6

Trying so hard not to get discouraged and give up. Focusing on things other than the number on the scale. My clothes fit better and I got into a pair of pants a size smaller. I'm feeling better overall. At this rate I will never reach the goal of losing 20 lbs by July 4th, but I'm going to stick to it - better than gaining. Was on the wait list for a Reformer class and I see that I got in, so that's my exercise for today (better than the treadmill).
  • mel_csantos
    mel_csantos Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been trying really hard this week especially with my water intake and staying away from food that I know is not good for me. I lost 3 pounds:) Feels good to finally see some progress..
  • lindadprice
    lindadprice Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have been trying really hard this week especially with my water intake and staying away from food that I know is not good for me. I lost 3 pounds:) Feels good to finally see some progress..
    Congratulations, good job!
  • groovigyrl
    groovigyrl Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Awesome, mel_csantos! Sticking it out and working hard sure pays off!! Keep up the great work! I too, have been sticking it out with slow progress but it's progress! I hit a plateau for a couple of weeks. Finally down a pound and measured yesterday....inches lost! Hallelujah! 6 pounds lost since April 1st and it sure feels great! 14 more to go!