Whey protein powders

Options
btlinberg
btlinberg Posts: 12 Member
I know many of us take or have taken whey protein powder in the past. I’ve consumed quite a lot for my health and fitness goals and it made me curious about consumption habits.

So I’m looking for volunteers to take a quick, 5-10 minute survey about whey protein for a research study in my master’s program.

If you’d like to participate, here is the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QPLHM28

All info collected will be anonymous. I don't intend to advertise anything or take advantage of anyone with this. And as my way of thanking you for taking the time I'll have a drawing at the end to give away a few Amazon gift cards to 5 random participants.

After the survey closes on May 4, 2015 I will post a summary of the data at: http://researchingwheyprotein.com so anyone interested can view the results.

About the survey: I’m currently a nutrition student doing some research on health, fitness and nutritional supplements. I recently put together an online survey to see if I can gather some anonymous information about whey protein powder usage and afterward to see if I can help people by sorting out some of the confusion with all the types of whey protein powders out there on the market.

If you know anyone else that has ever consumed whey protein, please pass it along.

Thank you for your help!

-brad-

Replies

• KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    I've used some protein powders off and on over the years, but I'm not sure I'd have any quantifiable data to add. I wasn't paying attention to the details of it much when I did it...
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I filled out your survey. Hope it helps you!
  • btlinberg
    Options
    Yeah it can be difficult to remember foods you eat, especially if longer than in the past few days.
  • btlinberg
    Options
    Thanks, Karlottap for taking it!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Did you post this in the weight loss surgery groups, VSG, ... you will find many who use them post op and some who use them for life too.
  • btlinberg
    Options
    That's a good thought. Thanks!
  • mongoosealamode
    mongoosealamode Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    done!