Introductions

Options
heatherc369
heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
Here is where we will introduce ourselves and set goals for this challenge.

Replies

• heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I am 33 years old, Live in Central Florida and I work full time and go to school part time and have 1 son who is 5 years old and a step-son who is 7 years old.

My goal for this challenge is to get down to 170lbs. This is the lowest weight I have been able to get down to since I had my son. I have lost and gained 30+lbs many times so I am hoping this is my last !
  • mrslrichardson
    mrslrichardson Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 26 years old, live in OKC, OK. I have a two year old and work in a sedentary office setting.
    My goal is to get to a healthy 160. With my height and weight this will get me into the "normal" range. :) I am currently at 198. I started my weight loss journey January 1, 2015 at 235 and haven't looked back since.
  • Myselvein2012
    Myselvein2012 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am 38 years old and live in Washington. I have two kids (6 & 9) and a very supportive husband. My goal for this challenge is to lose and maintain 29 lbs. Mainly I need to improve fitness and my food intake at the same time as I have done both but never at the same time.
  • DDWS128
    DDWS128 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am 49 and live in Fayetteville GA. I work a desk job and currently not very active. I have 2 in college, 1 to college next year and a 9th grader - a girl. I worry a lot and cause myself a lot of stress. I am an emotional eater. I recently lost 20 pounds and then put it all right back. That needs to stop.

I've never done anything like this so I am excited. My goal weight is 135. I am currently around 185 (I need to go buy a scale today!). But more importantly, I want to build a solid habit of going to the gym 3 days a week. I love weights and care more about being fit and healthy than what the scale says. Exercising is key for my mental health and I know that so I just need to do it. I hope this group will help.
  • rexiecatmeow
    rexiecatmeow Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I'm a 30 year old sahm of 4 girls ages 7,5,2 and 5 months. Born and raised in Michigan. I got up to 198lbs my last pregnancy starting from a very fit 140 i was a total gym bunny and continued to weight lift into my 2nd trimester.. But here I am trying to get this last 10-15lbs of pesky baby weight off. My last weigh in i was 148.. My happy weight is between 135-140 and I'm 5'6". Im also on week 4 of insanity and I have a jawbone with a daily goal of 10,000 steps.
  • ronellaFit
    ronellaFit Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I am 35 originally from Connecticut but living in Okinawa, Japan. I am the mother of 4girls ages 14, 10, 8, and a 3 month old. I work in an office setting. My husband and I started walking (me)/running (him) together three weeks ago but I have had some set backs due to nursing a baby and a work/life balance. I have gotten as close to 15lbs within my goal weight in the past and I am really determine to beat this family karma of obesity. I want to be fit. My goal weight it 175-180lbs. I am currently 253lbs. I am 5'9". I will WIN this time especially with your support!
  • MyLittleOwl
    MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hi folks! I am a 35 year old single working mom of a 7 year old boy who constantly keeps me on my toes. I feel liked weight has been a constant battle since my son was an infant. I have been down to 175ish and felt awesome but it's been a good bunch a years since I was there. I am at 214.1 now but started in October at 228 so I know I am on the right track but it has been stalled at this weight for about a month (I did nothing to help it though ugh).
    So rant over and ready to move ahead with this challenge!!' At this point my first goal would be to hit somewhere in the 190s and then I will focus on my next goal. Onward and upward everyone!
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I'm 31. I live in western North Carolina. I feel mostly happy with my body, but I am looking to lose (and maintain) about 25-30 lbs. I am 5'3" and 145-150 lbs is a healthy goal for me. I was doing kickboxing 2-4 days a week this winter, but have not been able to do much arm or chest work latley because of a recent elbow injury. (Super frustrated by this!)

I struggle with self-sabotage and will eat junk just to eat it..and I definitely over eat when I feel stressed. so I also joined a binge-eating support group on here too.

Looks like I am the only non-mom so far, but I absolutely want to be pregnant in the next couple of years, if I can...and my goals have a lot to do with getting healthy for me and for my future family. Good luck y'all.