Before Pictures!

Options
Critcrittle
Critcrittle Posts: 25 Member
Okay, I know some people are not comfortable with taking pictures BUT I have found that (even if I hate how I look when I take the picture) it is amazing to look back at that starting point and see how far you have actually come! SO - if anyone is interested....reply to this discussion with your before pictures! I will be posting a few myself when I get off of tonight! I take a front facing, a side frame, and back frame photo! Feel free to post several (:

Replies

• fitnesscosplayer
    fitnesscosplayer Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This is my before and after. I do have other pictures on an old laptop an on facebook. This was the easiest to find haha. But on the right I weighed about 267 or more pounds then on the right I am my current weight 215 pounds.

fpg7yrdca95k.jpg

I know it is rather hard to start and at first you are going to get upset and your going to make mistakes. Keep at it though! All the hard work will pay off I promise!
  • Critcrittle
    Critcrittle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
    I'm stoked to have you in this group! (:
    I haven't forgotten to post my picture....this week has just been super ridiculous, ha!!
  • fitnesscosplayer
    fitnesscosplayer Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
    I'm stoked to have you in this group! (:
    I haven't forgotten to post my picture....this week has just been super ridiculous, ha!!

I hear you loud an clear girl it hasn't been that fun of a week lol