Hi, 2 yrs out and getting back on track,join me,add me let's support each other.

Options
SaraJanePOWER
SaraJanePOWER Posts: 88 Member
My name is Sara, I've lost over 150 lbs even with my recent gain. I know the statistics and I refuse to be one of those who people say rotten things about. Now is the time and the season to get back to the weight loss surgery basics. Tomorrows basic, wait at least 20 min before and after food to drink anything.

Replies

• lioykavsg
    lioykavsg Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good Luck SaraJane!
  • kc82
    kc82 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Good luck @SaraJanePOWER! I will be two years out this month as well and although I have been maintaining for the last year, I would like to try hard to reach my ultimate goal of 150 lbs. :smile:
  • joysie1970
    joysie1970 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing success 150 lbs! If you could do that you got this too! Good luck :)
  • lorilbuckner1
    lorilbuckner1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Sara!
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    150 pounds off is awesome!! I also regained a little through the holidays, and just like you don't want to be one of those who loses it just to gain again. I'm right there with you kiddo. Good luck!
  • Docpuggy
    Docpuggy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I am new here and I am 9 years out. I maintained for quite a few years, and then I let my weight go up again. I have not regained all of my loss, but I am struggling to get back on track. I hope we can all support each other here.
  • TDeems77
    TDeems77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 4 years out, need to get back on track myself. Best wishes!
  • Cronniss
    Cronniss Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hey Sara!

I'm just starting...hehe. I had my sleeve in September.

I'll send you a friend request.
  • kathydraperfitness
    kathydraperfitness Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am about 18 1/2 years out RNY
  • kchaki
    kchaki Posts: 75 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I am about 18 1/2 years out RNY

Wow, that's a long time ago. Well from your picture, you look awesome!! What an inspiration! I had RNY 4 months ago, and hope to remain as successful as you!!!
  • kchaki
    kchaki Posts: 75 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    And "Hi" Sara, this is a great group of folks! Congrats on your huge weight loss and "You can do it!!"
  • cmcm789
    cmcm789 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am a year 1/2 out lost 108 lbs, need to lose about another 20-30 lbs, but after that honeymoon period it is hard. As you stated its time to get back on track. I am there ready to get back on track. I think there should be a support group within this group for those that are post surgery and need the support to maintain and or get back on track....