Summer plans anyone?

Options
MandaLeigh123
MandaLeigh123 Posts: 351 Member
I know for some of you, the days are cooling and Autumn is on the way.... but for some of us it's Spring, with Summer right around the corner!

Anyone have any races or events planned for the summer? Any events where you get to be more active than you normally are?

My plans are still up in the air as I transition from school to trying to find a job for the summer. Haha. Sounds like I'm 19 again or something. I am hoping to get in a couple of fun runs this summer, some obstacle courses and I have my eyes peeled for an endurance hike. Will probably be joining my gf as she trains for some ultras this fall, so that's always fun too.

What are your plans?

Replies

• retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    We plan on spending lots of time hiking the Rocky Mountains. We live on the Front Range and recently retired, so we can spend as much time as we please in the high country this summer. I am so excited.

Oh almost forgot, we have time to golf together as well :)
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Getting job part too, and if I don't no paid races. Another half-ironman planned end of August though, so training for that again, though I'm on lifting focus much later than normal.
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Going to Vegas in 2 weeks! And then Glacier national park in a month. Haven't planned further than that yet, we shall see :)