NS, Where are you logging the power fuels?

Options
maineapple
maineapple Posts: 133 Member
Having just finished the fast 5+ part of the program, today I am starting to add in the power fuels. I am finding that there is a place to log the NS foods, but not the power fuel foods. How are you guys tracking the 3 power fuels each day? When I have used the MFP app in the past I liked the fact that you could select snack.

If I log the 3 power fuels and the NS foods, how is that going to work? If I log everything on the NuMi app is it going to show me as being over the calorie amount, even though I am eating the right amounts recommended by NS per day? Maybe my best choice is to just use the MFP app for all of it? It kind of seems too bad since there is a NuMi app to not be using it, but I definitely have to use one or the other and not both. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Replies

• chocolateeeee123
    chocolateeeee123 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi maineapple, what I did here is change my food diary....for breakfast, I added +PF to the name of it...I just changed the food diary and replaced the name of the meals to how NS food diary looks, afternoon snack/SC+PF Hope that helps
  • maineapple
    Options
    Thank you! I'd like to try that. I do like using the MFP app better than the NuMi app.

Do you remember how you changed the diary? Do you have to do it on the website and then it transfers to the mobile app? Thanks.
  • maineapple
    Options
    I went in and modified the headings in my diary. That is so cool. I had no idea this option was available. Thanks again.
  • chocolateeeee123
    chocolateeeee123 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    maineapple wrote: »
    I went in and modified the headings in my diary. That is so cool. I had no idea this option was available. Thanks again.
    No problem, I had to figure that out bc I wasn't sure if Numi was going to have my food diary set up the same way NS does...I am glad I could help