Spreadsheet Information

Options
luvs_choc8
luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
Hello,
We have a lot of new participants this month so I just thought I would write a little blurb about the spreadsheet.

- The spreadsheet is a Google Document and you need a Google Account to open it and I must give you access.
- It is for the entire month.
- If you participated last month, you will find the spreadsheet already posted on Google Docs.
- If you are new to the group and have not received your spreadsheet yet, please let me know.
- The spreadsheet contains many formulas that automatically calculate figures, so please do not change them.
- The boxes that you need to make entries in are the red boxes for your weight entry and the grey boxes if you want to discuss how your week has been.
- I would like all weight entries in on Friday. I will send out a reminder email Saturday morning if your box is still red.
- Final calculations will be done Monday morning and winners posted in a new topic in the group forum.
- If you know that you are going to be away or not able to get access to the spreadsheet, just send me a quick message with your weight and I will enter it for you.
- If your weight boxes remain red for two consecutive weeks, I will remove you from the challenge.
- If you have any questions or suggestions as to how to better the spreadsheet or the challenge please let me know.

- Good Luck and Have Fun

Replies

• towngirl772
    towngirl772 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Donna,

I have not yet received the spreadsheet. My email is towngirl701@gmail.com

Thanks so much,

Krista
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I don't have access to the April one either, just the March one. I'll PM you my Gmail address if you need me to. Please let me know. Thank you!
  • cyrka2012
    cyrka2012 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    hi Donna

I have not received my April spreadsheet. Please let me know. Thank you.
  • shaunte92
    shaunte92 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Just letting you know that I won't be weighing in on Fridays. The day doesn't work for me because I'm usually up crazy early & running about... But I will input information on Sunday's. Please don't delete me from the spreadsheet!
  • kea9f
    kea9f Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I was late but it's in there now :) Sorry! I eat almost all my food for the day at work, but the computers at my new job block MFP (inhumane, i know) and the cell signal in the building is iffy, so I'm having a little trouble adjusting to remembering to log in and check stuff when I get home, because I'm not eating there. But I'll get it
  • IoneTCrosby
    IoneTCrosby Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi :-) Donna ! Do you receive my information about the my weight go loss for this challenge? It's 161 lbs please enter for me . Thank you!