New to the group - Hi everyone!

Options
I'm new to the group but not to MFP. When I was previously active on MFP about 2 yrs ago, I managed to achieve my weight loss goal and keep it off until this past holiday season. Now I'm almost 45 and looking for others who will help keep me motivated and possibly challenge me to help meet my goal. Looking forward to hearing from all who are looking/needing the same.

Replies

• alesaux1867
    alesaux1867 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome on board again. A bit like me really. Was active and lost over 40lbs last year. Have out a little back on but now active again and working on the last 14lb.

It's good to see that there are plenty of us on this journey

Good luck and enjoy it
  • ForeverChasingTheSunsets
    Options
    46 here and struggling to keep the momentum going after the holidays. I gained back 6 of the 15lbs I had lost. Hoping to keep the motivation up. I think hormones are playing a big role in my moods.
  • Dead_Mans_Party
    Dead_Mans_Party Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Hello. Add me if you wise. I've been struggling with getting moving again. Had some recent health issues that are now starting to get resolved and I'm looking to get back on track.
  • justamyagain
    justamyagain Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm always open to new friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • Kissimmee_Disney
    Kissimmee_Disney Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello.Welcome back :smiley:
  • RockClimber69
    RockClimber69 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :)
  • chandramiller68
    chandramiller68 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Feel free to add me as a friend. I welcome all the encouragement and motivation. :smiley:
  • Chris50mfp
    Chris50mfp Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    welcome back I have been on and off MSRP myself for quite awhile today is actually my first day back after being gone for at least a couple of months the great thing about this community is there's no judging only great help feel free to add me if you'd like as well as anybody else