2015 SPRINGing Towards Greatness - Part 1 - Chats, tips, encouragements, and mini-challenges!

Options
2»

Replies

• KA___
    KA___ Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Squats and push-ups done everyday this week. Usually more
  • KA___
    Options
    Still on track with challenge :smiley:
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Me too!! :-D Woohoo! Ok, mission accomplished. I'm going to keep doing these and add on the next challenge!

Any ideas? Maybe we could add V-ups and Burpees?

Let me know! (PS: I have tonsillitis again and will be getting my tonsils out but I'm going to go as hard as I can until that date gets here!)
  • KA___
    Options
    Adding on isn't an option to me. That amount of extra exercise will impact on my training, will slow recovery
    So I'll step out of this week. I'll keep an eye out for next week.
    Hope you feel better soon gona
  • gonabfit
    Options
    It's no probLem KA. If you prefer a different challenge, let's pick another. I am pretty sure we are the only two doing it. ;-) if you want a week to recover that's cool too!

Just let me know. I'm cool with whatever.

Oh and thanks! Surgery is on the 21 :-)
  • KA___
    Options
    I'll just miss this week I have other things on my mind and still active.
  • KA___
    Options
    I'm not sure if this is the right group or thread to put this. I had another small relapse again today. Since I started treatment ten weeks ago it has increased frequency to approx once a week( they said it would) I am on track the rest of the time and training and exercise as planned. It is counteracting all my hard work. But I have gained twelve pounds. It is demotivating and triggering in its self. Recovery is my first priority but hate getting fatter. I'm doing my best, but right now it doesn't feel enough. Sorry I needed to vent.
  • KA___
    Options
    Obviously this wasn't the place! Sorry!
  • Claire8614
    Claire8614 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    It is good to have a good rant... It helps
  • FitterBody
    FitterBody Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Rant on. Just be aware that this place is not frequented very often as there are no "notifications" of new posts here issued. :'(
  • KA___
    Options
    It's strange we don't get notifications. Not quite sure how Mfp works on the forums!?!
  • gonabfit
    Options
    It would be really great to get notifications because then we could actually have conversations here and not just disjointed weigh ins....

I'll ask MFP
  • gonabfit
    Options
    For the month of June I'm aiming for running/walking/jogging 50 miles. :-D

Back to my running challenges that used to motivate me so. EXCITED. Working on hydration , logging, healthy eating.
  • gonabfit
    Options
    11 miles done so far