05/06/15- Today I celebrate

Options
carimiller7391
carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
Good morning everyone!!!!

Today I am celebrating life, making good choices and new habits into a routine. Took a heck of a long time to get here......but I'm here.

What are you celebrating today?

Replies

• wennim
    wennim Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Today I am still stuck on the jeans thing. This may go on for a while since it was so awesome. I found out the reason my jeans went through the dryer. My 16 year old niece thought they were hers! I have never considered her a bigger girl and she wears the same size pants?!?!!? I guess it is the whole self image thing cropping up again because she has always looked normal and I still am pretty big. Sure enough she tried them because I didn't believe her and they did fit her.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!!

Today I am celebrating life, making good choices and new habits into a routine. Took a heck of a long time to get here......but I'm here.

What are you celebrating today?

New routines are awesome - when habits become automatic. Awesome.

wennim wrote: »
    Today I am still stuck on the jeans thing. This may go on for a while since it was so awesome. I found out the reason my jeans went through the dryer. My 16 year old niece thought they were hers! I have never considered her a bigger girl and she wears the same size pants?!?!!? I guess it is the whole self image thing cropping up again because she has always looked normal and I still am pretty big. Sure enough she tried them because I didn't believe her and they did fit her.

Hee Hee Hee!! Your niece thought they were hers. TOTAL SCORE!!!! :)

For me - today I'm celebrating being fully functional (or as close as I get) without my energy shot in the morning three days in a row, despite less sleep than I'd like.
  • maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Well I found us a house today and put.down a holding fee to secure it.so that's one less stress
  • KnitOrMiss
    Options
    Well I found us a house today and put.down a holding fee to secure it.so that's one less stress

That is so great!!! Look at you, getting things done even when you don't feel it at all... (hugs)
  • NorahCait
    NorahCait Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    You all have amazing things going on! I'm so proud and excited for all of you :)

Today I'm celebrating having a solid week of meeting my step goal and two days of getting above 17k.
  • KnitOrMiss
    Options
    NorahCait wrote: »
    You all have amazing things going on! I'm so proud and excited for all of you :)

Today I'm celebrating having a solid week of meeting my step goal and two days of getting above 17k.

Holy crap, Norah, that's awesome. These days, since I seem to be allergic to the sun, I can't walk outside and I despise treadmills, so my step counts have been abysmal!