Daily Check-In (Week 1 May 4th through May 10th)

Options

Replies

• heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    ronellaFit wrote: »
    I completed Jillian Michaels Fat Blast video. It was great. I am way under considering that work out. I feel sore already. Here's to tomorrow.
    Jillian sure can kick your butt can't she? I have only done 30 Day shred and never made it the whole way through the program lol
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Day 3!!! I have worked out 3 of my 5 days to meet my goal! Going out of town Thursday and Friday so hotel workouts are a must. :)
    Great job! And working out while out of town? Now that is commitment right there! Keep it up!

• heatherc369
    Options
    mfp392 wrote: »
    This is for yesterday since I didn't check in. First, the positive. I almost made my goal and drank 6 glasses of water. Not 8 but 6 more than I ever drink so I feel good. Yesterday was a crazy day and I didn't plan well. At noon I realized that I hadn't had any water yet. I get so focused on my work that I forget. Then I left work late and didn't have time to eat before my daughters honor night so I ate nothing between noon and 8:30p and ended up eating a late dinner which is bad. Today will be a better day.

Exactly, today will be better...you cannot focus on the past ...what's done is done and today is a brand new day :)

• todd6977
    todd6977 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    got to walk over three miles today in this heat sweating my n*ts off but plugging along going good for me
  • kailadriel
    kailadriel Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Just had my physical. My doctor (who I haven't seen since November, right when I started really getting into shape) was really excited about my weight loss. He gave me lots of congratulations, and he agreed with my current plan (get down to 155 or so, then keep my weight between 155 and 165) and complimented me on my continued weight loss over so long a time period, that he knows how hard it is to commit for the long term, and that he is really happy for me.

It feels very different when your doctor congratulates you on weight loss than when coworkers do. I highly recommend it!
  • ronellaFit
    ronellaFit Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    kailadriel wrote: »
    Just had my physical. My doctor (who I haven't seen since November, right when I started really getting into shape) was really excited about my weight loss. He gave me lots of congratulations, and he agreed with my current plan (get down to 155 or so, then keep my weight between 155 and 165) and complimented me on my continued weight loss over so long a time period, that he knows how hard it is to commit for the long term, and that he is really happy for me.

It feels very different when your doctor congratulates you on weight loss than when coworkers do. I highly recommend it!

That is awesome. You should be proud, I am! Very inspiring, I hope to share the same sentiments!
  • ronellaFit
    ronellaFit Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I ordered a fit bit, a sauna shirt and sauna pants. I gotta find this tape measurer to take my measurements and post where I am now. Work and nursing has really tightened my schedule but I will do my best to get them in soon.
  • kailadriel
    Options
    ronellaFit wrote: »
    I ordered a fit bit, a sauna shirt and sauna pants. I gotta find this tape measurer to take my measurements and post where I am now. Work and nursing has really tightened my schedule but I will do my best to get them in soon.

I actually bought my tape measure from a dollar store (came in a package of three), but they have some decent ones on amazon if you can't make it in to the store. Here's one for $2+free shipping
  • heatherc369
    Options
    todd6977 wrote: »
    got to walk over three miles today in this heat sweating my n*ts off but plugging along going good for me
    Where do you live ? I live in Central Florida so I know all about the heat!
  • heatherc369
    Options

Good for you! That is great!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Week 1 Day 3Check-In!!
    I did 10 mins on the evil stair-master and 45 mins on the treadmill (2.46miles) and I am already at 8,100 steps for the day and it's not even 9 am yet :) Will check back later and let you all know if I made my water goal for the day :)
    Have a fantastic hump-day everyone!

I made it to 101.4 Oz's of water yesterday in addition to 13,958 steps yesterday !
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Week 1 Day 4 Check-In!
    I got 3 Miles in on the treadmill this morning, 8k steps in by 8am! Only 2k more and I hit my daily goal, gotta focus on my water now :)

Reality is setting in that I am going on vacation next week, I leave Wednesday May 13th to fly to Houston for my baby nephews first bday and will be returning Sunday May 17th........I really hope I do not let this set me back! I did find a Planet Fitness in my Aunts town but I will not have a car while I am there so honestly it's not very likely that I will be going and it is even hotter there than here in Florida so walking may not happen either but I may try and get up in the morning and take a stroll but this time is about family and taking a break so I am not going to stress about it. I weigh in on Fridays and even if my aunt has a scale I do not want to weigh in on a different scale so I may just weigh in before I go ? Why is this all giving me anxiety ? This is suppose to be an exciting time for me not an anxious time......I think it's because last year when I flew out there when my nephew was born I went over board and that's when I fell off the wagon and ended up gaining all 32lbs back I had lost plus an additional 5
    .....I cannot let that happen again !
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I worked out Sun-Tues and took yesterday off. Planning for another workout tonight
  • kailadriel
    Options
    .... I weigh in on Fridays and even if my aunt has a scale I do not want to weigh in on a different scale so I may just weigh in before I go ? Why is this all giving me anxiety ? This is suppose to be an exciting time for me not an anxious time......I think it's because last year when I flew out there when my nephew was born I went over board and that's when I fell off the wagon and ended up gaining all 32lbs back I had lost plus an additional 5
    .....I cannot let that happen again !

You got this! One day or one week off your plan will not hold you back significantly, you just have to get back on track afterwards. It can be difficult to get back into the swing of things, but you shouldn't give up on yourself - we won't give up on you!
    mae918 wrote:
    I worked out Sun-Tues and took yesterday off. Planning for another workout tonight
    Awesome job! Work it, girl!

• DDWS128
    DDWS128 Posts: 64 Member
    Options

That is so awesome. Congratulations.
  • DDWS128
    DDWS128 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Today was a much better day. 8 glasses of water. My daughter suggested I drink sparkling water because it is filling. I tried it today and it was not bad. I really really miss my food though. It's not so much the type of food. It's the portion sizes. I am soooo hungry but have been close to my calorie count.
  • heatherc369
    Options
    @kailadriel Thank you girl :)
  • heatherc369
    Options
    mfp392 wrote: »
    Today was a much better day. 8 glasses of water. My daughter suggested I drink sparkling water because it is filling. I tried it today and it was not bad. I really really miss my food though. It's not so much the type of food. It's the portion sizes. I am soooo hungry but have been close to my calorie count.
    Good job with the water! that has been my biggest struggle as well so I can relate!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Week 1 Day 4 Check-In!
    I got 3 Miles in on the treadmill this morning, 8k steps in by 8am! Only 2k more and I hit my daily goal, gotta focus on my water now :)
    I made it to a total of 13,336 steps yesterday and drank 101.4 oz's of water !!!

• heatherc369
    Options
    Week 1 Day 5 Check-In!
    I got 3.07 Miles in on the treadmill this morning and was at 7,600 steps by 7:30am !

Today my sons school is having a Mothers Day lunch at school and I am cringing to think what I will have to eat lol but I cannot wait and will choke it down no matter what it is :)
This discussion has been closed.