Can't change my calorie goal?

Options
jerryellis63012
jerryellis63012 Posts: 105 Member
Do we actually have to pay the premium just to change our calorie goal mine is showing 2250 for some reason, and I want it to show 2000. I go to edit it but when I come back to the diary it doesn't change. I'm not paying $50 just to change my calories and macros, that's insane!

Replies

• Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the new for profit web site. I am just about to go check out Spark people....
  • kuranda10
    kuranda10 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    They had a big post on their Facebook page about what was changing where and what bugs were showing up and how to report them.
  • arachnofobia7
    arachnofobia7 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Have you tried to log off and on? I did it three days ago and it worked:)
  • jerryellis63012
    jerryellis63012 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Have you tried to log off and on? I did it three days ago and it worked:)

Didn't work for me :(
  • Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    https://www.facebook.com/myfitnesspal/posts/10153276458698497
    http://blog.myfitnesspal.com/introducing-myfitnesspal-upgrade/

If the change is not listed in the post, it's very likely a bug. Just report it to MFP.
  • Dragonwolf
    Options
    Welcome to the new for profit web site. I am just about to go check out Spark people....

MFP has always been for-profit, that's why it's littered with ads.
  • Lillahe
    Lillahe Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I was able to change my calorie goal by choosing custom.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    There is a link if you are on the website right by the calorie number that says "change." I have not tried using it though.
  • Dragonwolf
    Options
    KnitOrMiss wrote: »
    There is a link if you are on the website right by the calorie number that says "change." I have not tried using it though.

That's not for changing the calorie amount. That's for changing what the dashboard displays. If you're a free user, you only get calories. If you're a paid user, you can choose macros, sodium, or something else entirely.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Dragonwolf wrote: »
    KnitOrMiss wrote: »

That's not for changing the calorie amount. That's for changing what the dashboard displays. If you're a free user, you only get calories. If you're a paid user, you can choose macros, sodium, or something else entirely.

Ah! I have been at the same range of weight for weeks, so have not needed to change anything...well, not on the website anyway. LOL Good to know though! Thanks.