Anyone still doing CLX?

Options
tabathavm
tabathavm Posts: 99 Member
This is my first roumd. I am 2 workouts from starting the Push phase! Im really looking foward to it.

Replies

• Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I'm on a different plan but this group is great!
  • maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I am doing them, love them! I've been doing it since the fall, I usually alternate them with running.
  • giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Did 1 round in 2013 and 1 in 2014….not currently using the program as a whole. JMBR & CLX are my all time fav programs, so I occasionally incorporate a workout to my current routine. Just did Burn it Off, my next will be Burn Intervals.
  • tabathavm
    Options
    Ah the cardio sessions are great! i get over 500k calorie burn with Burn Intervals.
  • tabathavm
    Options
    tabathavm wrote: »
    Ah the cardio sessions are great! i get over 500k calorie burn with Burn Intervals.

Uh thats 500 calories...LOL
    (Dont know how to edit post in mobile app)
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options

Ha! 500K is serious business!

• tabathavm
    Options
    Pipsg1rl wrote: »

Ha! 500K is serious business!

Hehe
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Once MFP put my workout in NINE times. It said I burned 18K calories that day.
  • giusa
    Options
    Burn Intervals today! Gotta say, still h@!! Cardio!!!!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    giusa wrote: »
    Burn Intervals today! Gotta say, still h@!! Cardio!!!!

Or is it just that cardio? I'm finding sometimes it's not me, it's the program ;)

• giusa
    Options
    Nope, lol, it's cardio in general, I never even owned a pair of sneakers till my middle 40's!
    And totally agree with you about the program, there are a large number of "one and done" cardio dvd's sitting on the shelf.
  • tabathavm
    Options
    I am on my first week of Push and i havent lost any weight but gained a few and gained inches. : :'(
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    How is your nutrition? If it's around 3-5 pounds, it could be water weight, but I don't usually like to say that if it's been more than 2 days of fluctuation.
  • giusa
    Options
    @tabathavm, try to increase your water intake and are you on a deficit?
  • tabathavm
    Options
    Pipsg1rl wrote: »
    How is your nutrition? If it's around 3-5 pounds, it could be water weight, but I don't usually like to say that if it's been more than 2 days of fluctuation.

I am doing keto. And keep protien around 90 . Just upped it to 105.
  • tabathavm
    edited May 2015
    Options

Yes i was doing around 1400 cals but after doing scoobys calc i changed it to 1685. i drink alot of water Also
  • tabathavm
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I am getting stronger though. i increased the amount of weights in almost every exercise each week.
  • giusa
    Options
    @tabathavm, you're not alone, from Jan to April I gained 7 lbs and inches too! At the end of April I changed my cals and macros, and finally started to see a downward trend. I wonder if our bodies freak out in its own way then needs time to adjust...
    I found this post and it eased my mind - http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10084670/it-is-unlikely-that-you-will-lose-weight-consistently-i-e-weight-loss-is-not-linear/p1
  • giusa
    Options

Yes i was doing around 1400 cals but after doing scoobys calc i changed it to 1685. i drink alot of water Also

These calculators assume that you do *not* eat your cals back, where MFP is designed to eat your cals back...

Great idea to up your protein!