Hello fellow forty + people

Options
paul2mee
paul2mee Posts: 1 Member
Hi, Paul here in UK. Trying to get back into shape. Challenges are a worklife that gives veey little spare time plus I am impatient. I tried the protein v carb thing but was always exhausted so a friend recommended this. 50 next year and determined to be 3 stone lighter and fitter.

Replies

• Ijustdecided
    Ijustdecided Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck.
  • Oakstaff777
    Oakstaff777 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome Paul, I recommend basic tae bo workout from you tube, 20 minutes a day and over 200 calories gone each time. Take a look on the web, there's loads of no equipment workouts 20 to 30 mins cardio and strength, good luck .
  • weightin953
    weightin953 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Paul, I'm from Sydney Australia. I have a Fitbit which helps a lot I walk around 7,000 - 10,000 steps a day while using MFP. Wish you all the best :)
  • KFraz02
    KFraz02 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    HI Paul, I'm from the US. I am 47 and it has become much more difficult. Plus I work 12 hour night shift, makes it even more challenging.
    I've cranked up my workouts adding a high intensity class (HIIT) that really helps to burn those calories and record my calories every day. I've lost 10 lbs. This year and am in a but of a plateau lately. But continue to press on as best as I can.