Like Minded Lushes May 2015

Options

Replies

• ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Thanks for the well-wishes. As far as the check theft- we were notified by the investigating officer that an arrest was made on Thursday and that he will be charged with TWO felonies, identity theft and fraud. As the police saying goes: "Time wounds all heels." :wink:
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Hugs, Kat! <3

Made it through the weekend! Enjoyed time with my hubby & went to my Dad's for Mother's Day...he is like my Mr. Mom! LOL. Now I need to make it through today and until 12 on Thursday, and I have a 3 1/2 day weekend. Going up to Manhattan (KS...not NY...lame right?) to celebrate my best friend's birthday!! I'm super excited! Then graduation party to go to on Friday night and a friend's birthday celebration on Saturday night! It is going to be an exhausting few days!! I love it though!

Happy Monday everyone!
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is for NO zeros. Wish me luck! :drinker:
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    HA Gary!!!!!!!! I like it!!!!!!!!!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0...most likely!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone had a HAPPY Mother's Day.....
    Sun - 4 beers
    Mon - 3 beers
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Well I had a stressful day care pickup yesterday. My 3 year old is already kissing boys (well just one actually), I can't switch my day off anymore, and no longer get a free week of vacation. So I had a wheat IPA and a cider. I think I'm just making excuses to drink. :neutral: My weight loss has officially stopped, so I think I'm going to have to start logging again and also cut out the booze some. I didn't need that extra 300ish calories last night.

Good luck with the 0's and even more fun the no 0's! :smiley:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I had a 0 yesterday. Might try for another tonight. The son's housing for next year fell through so as of now he has no place to live for his Sr year of college...which stresses his mom out :s
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Sunday - 2 beers
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - maybe 0...maybe a bottle of wine. This day started off rough!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Gave in and had wine last night, oops.

Going out to eat tonight because there's a special thing going on at our local taco place. Can't wait for cheesesteak tacos! This of course means drinks so I'm going to make up for not working out yesterday and get a great workout in today B)
  • kblue2007
    Options
    No zero last night....packing is so much more fun with a cocktail!!!
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-1 margarita shot and 1 tropical punch vodka with sprite zero
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Yeah no 0 here either. The son's 21st birthday is today so the husband and I decided we should celebrate by drinking last night. Made sense to us at the time. But I'm hurting today.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I haven't checked in with the lushes this week!
    Ashley, I think it is kinda cute your 3 year old is kissing a boy! sorry the daycare doesn't necessarily think so...
    I had wine Friday, three glasses and then I fell asleep before 11pm!
    Saturday we went to dinner and split a bottle of red, then went to a couple neighborhood bars and had 3 more drinks, which was too much, felt bad Sunday but rallied to go to the Rockies game, where I had beer and nachos. Ugh. so detox this week.
    Monday=0
    Tuesday=0

Tonight I am doing happy hour and improv show so will drink, try to keep it to 4 drinks...
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    So much for 0's this week....

Mon - 0
    Tues - a cocktail on the way to dinner, 2 glasses of wine at dinner, 2 glasses of wine and a beer after = 6
    Wed - glass of wine and a cocktail - 2
    I'm going to try for a 0. This gorgeous weather and sitting on the deck make it hard.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-1 margarita shot and 1 cocktail
    Wednesday-2 margarita shots and 1/2 beer
    There will probably be more tonight. I have been doing good with staying close to my calorie goal and not pounding the drinks, so as long as I don't get crazy I should be ok!!!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    I had a 0 yesterday. Wine tonight maybe? This week is dragging and I've been in a funk.
    Oh and I found a $900+ and $500+ charge on my Amex that we didn't make. One to dillards (we don't even have that store here) and the other to lancome. That's a hella lot of makeup.
  • amysj303
    Options
    That is a lot of makeup, or maybe they got some creams and serums-those can be quite pricey :p bummer about the fraud, how did they get your Amex?
    Last night I had 2 beers with dinner, wine and a beer at improv, then home and another glass, which I didn't need at all=5 drinks

Tonight I will get a 0 and try to stay low on cals to make up for yesterday's binge dinner/drinks.

• SoCalWoman
    edited May 2015
    Options
    No clue Amy! Amex just said not to worry about it and they'll send me a new card. Both charges were made on the same day...the rest of the charges were mine. Apparently they were online purchases. Don't know if there's a way to trace who placed the order or if I'll ever find out?
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Well at least I'm consistent.... I had 2 sweet tea vodka and raspberry seltzers last night. I keep doing this....I'll make a drink before dinner, start to feel a little relaxed and happy, then eat, decide to have another to feel relaxed and happy and then end up sipping my drink for over an hour. Which I guess is ok.

Dinner with girls tonight, then probably hot tubbing at my place. Which basically means I'll drink too much. The scale has moved this week so I really need to not totally *kitten* it all up this weekend. Happy Friday lushes!
  • kblue2007
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Did I say something yesterday about not getting crazy...hmm, scratch that! Happy hour last night = 1 flight (about 24oz), 2 margaritas, and 6oz of mead. I feel sleepy today!!!

Tonight, I am sure there will be drinks, and packing, and getting stuff ready for our yard sale tomorrow.
    The next week is going to be crazy. Tomorrow, yard sale and people coming to pick up furniture. Sunday, driving up to the in laws to start unloading some stuff. Monday is our anniversary so we are FINALLY going to see Avengers and then packing and then Tuesday-Thursday is packing and moving. Friday is settlement. Next saturday, we are going hiking with my family, followed by my SIL's 40th bday celebration. Sunday the in laws are having a BBQ because other SIL, GF and baby are in from TX. Maybe next Monday, I can relax???!!!
    Then the last week of May I have to finish up packing our office for our June 1st move...too many boxes :wink:

I won't be around for a while, so keep on keepin on Lushes!!!! :drinker:
  • amysj303
    Options
    Thursday=0
    Not sure about the rest of the weekend, I have plans to go to a wedding shower Saturday.