New here

Options
BJGBLA
BJGBLA Posts: 1 Member
Hello, Southern Ladies,
I just joined this group, and am pretty new to MFP. Still trying to figure out how it all works. I have been tracking my food, and it has helped me lose 5+ pounds. My family just moved back here to Louisiana after being in Alaska for 3.5 years, and many other places before that. I must say that I sure missed shrimp poboys, and fried catfish!!! I seriously packed on some pounds when we first got back here. I've had my fill for a while, and am now on the weight downswing.
+ I have had a fitbit flex for a little over a year, and love it.
+ I look forward to getting to know yall on the board, and hope I can be as much of a support to others, as I hope to receive.
+
BG

Replies

• punkyVe
    punkyVe Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in MS. used to live around the Baton Rouge area. Sounds like your family has had some fun travels. I'm new to MFP too. Joined a long time ago but was used to myplate and never gave this one a try.
  • mscountrygirl39456
    mscountrygirl39456 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    hey yall, ive been here awhile...... I had lost about 60 lbs.... we went on vacation in april 2014....... I stopped watching what I ate. so slowly I gained back some of it. well 40 lbs of it...... now im trying to get back on track before I gain it ALL back!!!! ive recently gotten the jawbone up tracker... hoping it helps me stay focused!!