so, i don't get it

Options
j4nash
j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
The first photo was taken on April 4th, second one was May 10th. What has me confused are my measurements. According to my friend the tape measurer it states I've gained 1.5" in arms, 3" in chest and 3" in shoulders, 0" in waist or other areas. Scale is down 6 lbs. I'm guessing bad measurements in the beginning?

IMG_1220_zps4ztkogqn.jpg
IMG_1710_zpsyjixxue2.jpg

Replies

• SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    I can't comment on specifics but congrats. Whatever you're doing its working lol
  • j4nash
    Options
    lots of leg workouts, and a 2x split routine 4x a week. no running.
  • j4nash
    Options
    and thanks haha, i also have ben doing a lot of hiking uphill
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Your results are solid. So whether or not the measurements are accurate is pretty much irrelevant just as it pertains to reality. You look more muscular so if you're down 6lbs, rock on dude.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    That's one month? I don't think it's a measurement problem. I didn't even realize both pictures were the same person.
  • j4nash
    Options
    One month and a few days. I literally spent the entire month doing nothing but working out, working and eating chicken.
  • Mellyajc
    Mellyajc Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Measurements are hard to get accurate (flex vs relax can change them, obviously). But..gaining muscle while burning fat..and apparently you've done a superb job of that! Way to go!