Getting the Group Back in Shape

Options
kdav88
kdav88 Posts: 44 Member
edited May 2015 in Social Groups
Hi guys!

I noticed that this group seems to be pretty quiet these days, but I've met a few of my best MFP buddies through here and I think there'd be a lot of value to bringing it back! I don't mind messaging Mickipedia about becoming one of the admins... what do you guys think?

I'd love to bring back having a dedicated twin, and perhaps incorporating various food or exercise challenges for you to do (against each other, or together against other teams!).

Anyways, just a thought - feedback appreciated!

Replies

• harmonjessicaa
    harmonjessicaa Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Love it! If you are able to get this going I think it would be great motivation for a lot of people!
  • kdav88
    Options
    Mickipedia wrote me back and said she'd make me a group admin, so stay tuned... Will do my best!
  • JoyT613
    JoyT613 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! Let's do it!! I'm down for any and all challenges! Thanks for taking up that mantle kdav88!
  • kdav88
    Options
    I've followed up with Mickipedia, but haven't heard back yet... Hopefully soon!
  • AwakenedFitnessJourney
    Options

Oh..well this is awkward. I'm new to the group and mfp(so sorry about obvious questions)! Is the twin matching still going on because I sent in my measurements and it seems like people are finding a match on their own? Should I wait or just find my own twin? And does my twin have to be my age because I haven't seen many 18yo here.
  • kdav88
    Options
    You can reach out to people who have posted their own stats, but as of right now there isn't a formal matching process happening. Doesn't have to be your age!
  • anichot
    anichot Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love for this group to start up again!
  • anichols233
    anichols233 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! this sounds like fun!
    Female 134pds, with a goal weight of 118. 8 months post partum. age:33
  • CPickMuscles
    CPickMuscles Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking for a twin: F 5'6" current weight:170 lbs goal weight: 155 lbs