Desserts

Options
dottieketostrong
dottieketostrong Posts: 102 Member
I wish I had ordered more peppermint patty cookies! I got one to try, and oh my!!!! So good! My other favorite is the cheesecake bar. I got 7 of those.

Replies

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I haven't had either one.

I keep getting the Golden Pound Cake, Carrot Cake, and Double Choco Muffin. They are so good. I got some frozens this last delivery, but have not tried them yet.
  • dottieketostrong
    Options
    The frozens are fpgood, but they are so small!
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Agree, dottie.
  • BeesmaMFP
    BeesmaMFP Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    Peppermint Cookie Patty is my absolute favorite. I heard they're discontinuing it (I didn't get the email announcement), but it still shows that it's available to order. I got 10 of them in my last order a couple weeks ago. Fingers crossed.
  • dottieketostrong
    Options
    I hope they don't discontinue! It won't be time for me to order again for 3 weeks!
  • BeesmaMFP
    BeesmaMFP Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I hope they don't discontinue! It won't be time for me to order again for 3 weeks!

It was several weeks ago that people were reporting on the NS boards that they'd gotten an email from NS saying they were going to discontinue it. But, it's still there, and I've gotten two orders since they said they were discontinuing it. I always have at least 10 in my regular order. I also order a dozen a la cart to make sure I could ration them out. They're not just my favorite NS dessert...they're my favorite NS anything! :)
  • MsDimeo
    MsDimeo Posts: 123 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I love the brownies, nuked then add sugar free whip cream on top. Sooo good. I also like the ......heck, I like them all!!!!
  • shedthesweater
    shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I opened the Peppermint patti, it was big! put it in freezer then never ate it. Looked yummy! I love the Double Choc muffins I use these for dessert warmed up 15 seconds, with a glass of Fat-free milk and love the Choc chip cookies, because I need the crunch.
  • sznsido
    sznsido Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    How about the pound cake with fresh strawberries and ff cool whip?
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Oh, yeah, I love that, too, sznsido.
  • kayakqueen53
    kayakqueen53 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just tried the cheesecake bar. I was at first rather skeptical about it. But it really was yummy. I definitely will order it again (and maybe more than 1). I like the chocolate cake with fat free whipped topping. I don't like the pretzels much, though. I thought I would like the crunchy, salty things more than I do. Maybe I'm just sweet!
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    MsDimeo wrote: »
    I love the brownies, nuked then add sugar free whip cream on top. Sooo good. I also like the ......heck, I like them all!!!!
    And sf choc syrup, too!