Intros

Options
caitastic24
caitastic24 Posts: 674 Member
Welcome!!!

My name is Caitlin and I have been running these challenges since last July. The last couple months have been hard for me but I do plan on continuing them!! I love the sense of community the groups bring and I hope this continues going forward. If anyone wants to be a co-organizer, please let me know :-)

I like to think the contest rules are relatively easy to follow. I require that you post fairly regularly (at least once a week to qualify for the prize at the end). The official rules are under Announcements. Please utilize the group and share your goals/progress/frustrations/etc. as we go along. I will always get back to you if you have any questions for me (even if there is a significant delay).

To get us started, post a brief introduction below.

And a BIG THANKS for your participation- both old and new members! I know we're starting late again-but back on the bike :-) I look forward to getting to know all of you during the month!

Replies

• barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Barb on Florida returning to the group. I ride only outside, mostly on bike trails .sppqhujxqn40.jpg
  • JinxRita
    JinxRita Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've participated in a few of these challenges before but "fell off the wagon" again back in December, go figure. It took me until the last month or so and getting a FitBit One to get myself back into gear. I ride on a stationary bike for the time being, as my real bike has been in storage for over a year now with a flat tire (hoping to change that soon). I recently discovered that the best way for me to enjoy being on my bike is to watch videos to pass the time. I still push hard, and I really enjoy working out now!
    Good luck in achieving your goals this month, everyone!