Like Minded Lushes May 2015

Options

Replies

• SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Hang in there Kate!!
    This week can kiss my *kitten*. It sucked hairy donkey balls and I'm glad it's over.
    I need to up my workouts since they always help my stress levels and mood. The alcohol isn't doing it for me dammit!
    TGIF lushes!
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    My goal this week was NO zeros. I f'd it up last night with a zero. :wink:

Happy Friday lushes!

Sydney- so sorry about your identity theft. As a recent victim, I can relate!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Hi all, the one thing that truly sucks about vacation is that the week after you have way too much work to do. I have been swamped. I did actually achieve a zero last night. Not really sure how that happened but then I couldn't sleep worth s**t. Its Friday and I plan to celebrate that fact.

Syd and Gary- Identity theft sucks. :mad:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Thu - 3 beers
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Fri - 3 beers
  • ryzeman
    Options
    Two weeks ago- Dryer broke, bought new set.
    One week ago- Identity stolen, checks cashed in our name.
    This week- while away from the house for a few hours visiting grandbaby, dog ate through the laundry room wall.

What will this week bring?
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    The dog hates that grand baby! We had a car break down...minimum $1500.
    Next week is going to be better, Gary! :grumble:
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Friday - 2 glasses of wine at home, 3 glasses of wine at dinner, about 3 glasses in the hot tub. Too much wine.
    Saturday - 1 dirty martini, 2 beers, in bed by 10.
    Sunday we drank all day. Had 3 margs at the graduation party. Spontaneously took the scenic route home which resulted in 2 glasses of wine at a restaurant by the river, split a beer at a festival, grabbed a bottle of wine on the way home, which we drank, and then had 2 cocktails in the hot tub after the kids went to bed. Surprisingly I wasn't ever super drunk yesterday and I feel fine today other than being tired.

I do need some 0's this week. Shooting for Monday at least. Maybe even Tuesday.
  • ryzeman
    Options
    Sydney- bummer about the car! Hoping this week will be have less drama for the both of us!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Sorry about the crappy weeks Syd and Gary, hopefully this week will be better :flowerforyou:

I was good Friday but Saturday and Sunday :noway: Not sure if there will be zeros this week since we leave for the beach on Saturday but I'll get some more good workouts so if there's wine so be it :drinker:
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Man oh man, what a nice and long weekend I had!! So very, very lushy though!

Thursday - LOTS (went out for a friend's birthday)
    Friday - LOTS (friend's graduation party from nursing school)
    Saturday - 1 Moscow mule at dinner for friend's birthday
    Sunday - 5 apple ales
    Monday - will be 0...I had too much this past weekend LOL.

Happy Monday everyone!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    I had wine all weekend...drank it slow...probably a bottle each day.
    I had some great workouts though which seemed to help my disposition.
    I'm going to keep busy this week and countdown to Friday when I get to see my son!!!! :bigsmile:
    Have a great week lushes!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Friday-1 beer before he told us a pitcher was cheaper, then half a pitcher, had another beer at home
    Saturday-glass of champagne at the bridal shower, big kirin at sushi dinner, 1 beer at World of Beer.
    Sunday=0 drinks

This week might have 0s til Thursday but I might need wine and chocolate, never can tell...

• Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    I did it! I finally got a 0! Another is planned for tonight. I didn't buy my husband beer at the store yesterday so he won't be tempted which won't tempt me.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Congrats on the 0!! I had 2 glasses of wine. Probably will do the same all week as long as it fits in my calories.
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Way to go on the 0!!!

And Syd...2 glasses of wine is GREAT :)

Monday - 0!
    Tuesday - will be 0
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Weigh in tomorrow, hoping it's good news, but then road trip and South Dakota so I probably won't maintain that loss, at Pizza Ranch and Twist cone, and my husband loves Runza, which is in Nebraska...
    Sunday=0
    Monday=0
    Tuesday=we'll see...
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Padres-Cubs game tonight. There will be not be a 0 for me.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Mon - 0
    Tues - 2 glasses wine
    Wed - 0

This is the least I have drank in a while..... But I lost another pound, so that and logging must be working! My husband and I are aiming for 3 non booze nights a week. Not sure if we'll have a 0 tonight. I know we'll be drinking all holiday weekend.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Time for Laguna Beach and some family time. Have a great weekend lushes! :drinker: