Before College (Fall) Challenge

Options
FitnessasmyWitness
FitnessasmyWitness Posts: 67 Member
edited May 2015 in Social Groups
Okay so I'm assuming there may be a ton of us on here that are college age- and even if not, I wanna get a group of some sort together!

Anyone interested in joining a group for motivation to reach our peak goals before going back in the fall- comment here!

Even if you're not in college and you'd like a fall deadline- comment too! :smile:

Replies

• shellaytayn
    shellaytayn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love deadlines, they really help me so this would be perfect. I will totally join your group!
  • FitnessasmyWitness
    Options
    Awesome, I'm adding you
  • snarlingcoyote
    snarlingcoyote Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I have some goals set for September (I will be at WDW for my 25th Anniversary, staying at the Polynesian for a week in early September.), so hopefully that's close enough for this group. :)

1. I want to be comfortable in a pair of size 6 Old Navy Sweetheart jeans. Not that they'll button, they do that now - I want them to be comfortable.
    2. I want to look nice in a high waisted, retro bikini.
    3. I want for all my size 10 shorts to almost, but not quite, fall off my hips when I wear them. (They fit comfortably with a bit of wiggle room right now.)
    4. I want to run 5k in less than 32 minutes. (I don't think I will make this one, but I am going to give it my all trying!)
  • DelaineyGoFsu
    DelaineyGoFsu Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Okay so I'm assuming there may be a ton of us on here that are college age- and even if not, I wanna get a group of some sort together!

Anyone interested in joining a group for motivation to reach our peak goals before going back in the fall- comment here!

Even if you're not in college and you'd like a fall deadline- comment too! :smile:

Yes yes yes! I would love that
  • kts1988
    kts1988 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm graduating from grad school this summer, but I would still love to join for some motivation and accountability!
  • louubelle16
    louubelle16 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm in! I'm a part-time student and a teacher, so my life still works in academic years, rather than calendar years, and I always see September as a new start. Plus, by then, I will be starting a new job and running an half marathon, so this timing is perfect :)
  • simply__sarah
    simply__sarah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I wanna be in shape for my senior year of college. And there's a guy who decided I wasn't worth his time...I wanna prove him wrong this fall haha
  • FitnessasmyWitness
    Options
    Awesome! Anyone have any ideas how to make a more intimate group of some sort? Or just leave it at this discussion?
    Here's my goals:
    I'm currently 5' 7'' 157 lbs - tons of muscle.
    Aiming to get to 145 which may be hard because of all the muscle. we'll see.
    I mostly just want to feel sleek any time my shirt is tucked in ;)
    Also I have a half marathon in October
  • FitnessasmyWitness
    Options
    Also I added all of you!
  • TN_VA
    TN_VA Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 5'8' hovering around 150. Time to get these extra pounds off.
  • deannaxsmithx
    deannaxsmithx Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Going to a university in the fall. Trying to lose those last 10lbs!
  • CarmellBear
    CarmellBear Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im in
  • zoecalsyn
    zoecalsyn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!!
  • aly25_
    aly25_ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!
  • FitnessasmyWitness
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/106223-fit-before-fall I created this! And I'm going to invite all of you to it once you accept my friend requests :)
  • xo__regina
    xo__regina Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes please! I graduated last May but am now working full time and also working on my Master's. I'd love to be down to 130 by Fall!
  • Jasmunr
    Jasmunr Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I joined :)
  • serenabrouelette75
    serenabrouelette75 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • sjackson403
    sjackson403 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! It's time to get back on track and what better time than now? :)
  • ashleighsayer4
    ashleighsayer4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to get back to my weight before I started uni two years ago for going back in September. Around 15lbs to lose!