I'm new to group. Struggling to find support.

Options
Hi! My name is Sheryl. I need to lose a great deal of weight. My health is fast declining. Hoping to reach out...make new friends. I feel so alone in this fight.

Replies

• Spaniel5
    Spaniel5 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Oakstaff777
    Oakstaff777 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Not alone Sheryl, we're here to be community. Add a few friends and let's help each other :)
  • ForeverChasingTheSunsets
    Options
    We're here for you! Start by changing one thing at a time. You'll get there. If you have questions, just ask. Hugs! You got this!!
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. This is a great place to get support.
  • sherylcharron86
    sherylcharron86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm new too! And since we spell our names the same, it must be meant to be
  • lauranewman130
    lauranewman130 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I know how that feels. But You are not alone. Everyone struggles and battles their personal remind. You can do it!
  • JPNH2009
    JPNH2009 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Gotcha!
  • mdt07
    mdt07 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friend request. You are in the right place for support.
  • thadden674
    thadden674 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me, new here too and looking for friends!
  • justamyagain
    justamyagain Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am always open to new friends! Feel free to add me :)
  • djjeffa
    djjeffa Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Add me and stay strong your not the only one on this journey some need less results and some need more but we are all trying to acomplish the same thing here and that's to get our weight and body where we want it.
  • weightin953
    weightin953 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and I have 27kgs to lose. Add me
  • Feistychick68
    Feistychick68 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 and have been here maybe three weeks. Lost five so far with a lot to lose. But I'm focusing on meeting my daily goes instead of looking at the number I have to lose.. Makes it more attainable for me. Gl and feel free to add me on ur weight loss journey.
  • barbarae130
    barbarae130 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and we're in the same boat. Add me too if you like I'm only here 10 days and like Feistychick68 I'm going a day at a time. :)
  • nwmeliz
    nwmeliz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I'm new to MFP...but full of hope.
  • Kimberleyleeson28
    Kimberleyleeson28 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I've been on mfp for a while and have never looked into support from mfp community. I think I'm going to like this! I REALLY would welcome support from you all!
  • michelle1173
    michelle1173 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm trying to start over again.
  • tcpoker
    tcpoker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I don't have specific weight loss goal. Just trying to get my BMI to middle of ideal number. I'm a family practitioner and share MyFitnessPal with all my patients who are serious about weight loss. I have several success stories in my office.
  • thegrimmycrew
    thegrimmycrew Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Remember.."diet" means temporary. It has to be a way of life. Accomplishing small daily goals turn into milestones. You don't have to conform to "today" idealology of skinny. Be a healthy YOU.
  • earningmybeer
    earningmybeer Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    +1 on @thegrimmycrew 's post. It is a new lifestyle and has to become the new normal. Add request incoming.