whole 30

Options
2»

Replies

• Kimberly_Harper
    Kimberly_Harper Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Getting geared up for this Whole30. I'm going grocery shopping after work tomorrow and will steer clear of the liquor store (ruins my Whole30 every time). And, no white potatoes for me. I like sweet potatoes better, and mashed cauliflower better than mashed potatoes.
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I'm super excited to do another one. I avoid regular potatoes as well, just because I found other things I like better.
  • Quinnstinct
    Quinnstinct Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I love that potatoes are on Whole 30, people can choose to eat them or not. I was reading the Hartwig's W30 book this weekend and they made sure to give plenty of warning and sound advice! A baked potato here and there really saved me from going off plan thank goodness.
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Starting doing whole 30 on the 20th..I have just started day 4 with a four mile walk..still tired today but so far it hasnt been nearly as bad as I thought..I was a daily weigher and have stopped weighing myself and feel amazing. I actually feel thinner and more energized when I dont weigh myself daily. I am on the cusp of starting that TOM and I am looking forward to starting my new progesterone pills and then seeing the loss come my official weighin in four weeks when I go to my doctors.