Fitness pal partner?

Options
FLfitguy
FLfitguy Posts: 22 Member
Have you found having a partner keeps you accountable? I've never had one. Thought it might be nice to share fitness and workout progress. I have most in common with businessmen over 50. Post your answer or send me private message and I'll add you as a friend.

Replies

• PlunderingSteelGorilla
    Options
    I have never had a partner, but see a real benefit. More so in a local partner to push you in person than a virtual one.
  • FLfitguy
    Options
    I sent you a friend request
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Out_of_Bubblegum Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me too - I'll shoot you a FR - I'm not over 50 (yet - 44 this year)... I find that having active friends makes it a lot more interesting... Accountable - maybe.
  • FLfitguy
    Options
    Hi. I'm glad we connected. I think having an accountability partner will be fun and help us both.
  • Tripaway
    Tripaway Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'd be interested in a partner as well - any guys in their 30s out there willing to partner up?
  • olieog
    olieog Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Tripaway - I would be happy to partner up. I am new to this so can use all the help I can get!
  • bstewart1973
    bstewart1973 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have never had an accountabiliy partner but definately see the benefit. Anyone?
  • michaelinnc84
    michaelinnc84 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I would be up for any friends on here who want to add me and help hold each other accountable and support each other.