Hey there, newbie, sleeved 4/16/15

Options
wickedfairy74
wickedfairy74 Posts: 7 Member
Hi everyone, my name is Betsy and I just joined the group last night. I am looking fellow sleevers, new and veterans to communicate with through this process. I am just over a month out and have no problems, best decision of my life. I did battle severe nausea, but I kept telling myself you can't remove part of your stomach and NOT be queasy lol. After 3 weeks, it just went away.

I have only been on MFP a few weeks, I don't have any friends yet and I would LOVE some haha. I just have been focusing on logging every bite, but now I am ready to venture out and be social, but still learning the app, so please bear with me lol.

Thanks for having me here, I am enjoying reading the discussions. :smiley:

((Oh, my weight loss is 50 pounds, as of today, including 2 weeks of pre-op. However, my mfp only says 12lbs lost because thats how much I've lost since signing up. I still want to lose 80-100 ))

Replies

• imboswell
    imboswell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Welcome to the other side.
  • joysie1970
    joysie1970 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Congrats and welcome! It's a great group with lots of supporters!
  • badhair56
    badhair56 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    welcome to the group. you'll find that there's a lot of support here and some really helpful information.
  • Merylk34
    Merylk34 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congratulations that's awesome. I was sleeved on 5/4 so I'm pretty much a newbie also.
  • JreedyJanelle
    JreedyJanelle Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! I was sleeved 4/17/2014 and what a ride this has been. I have lost 116 pounds and past up my doctors goal for me. I have 1 pound to lose to the goal I set for myself. I exercise regularly, and I am healthy now. Good luck to you and welcome to this journey.
  • wickedfairy74
    wickedfairy74 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of you for the warm welcomes... look forward to seeing you guys around here!
  • mycatsnameisbug
    mycatsnameisbug Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! Welcome- I truly don't know what I would do without this group's support :) everyone is so welcoming and kind!