Introductions!

Options
13»

Replies

• Claremoak
    Claremoak Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi My Name is Clare,
    My first time to this challenge, I have done a few others in the past. I have been doing MFP for a couple of years and at one point had lost 125 pounds, but have been struggling the past year and regained 25, I do great during the week and totally fail on weekends. My goal is to lose 1-1.5 pounds a week, which is what I was doing up to May of last year. But reality I just want to get my snacking back under control and get back to the good habits I thought I had nailed. I have 55 pounds to lose.
  • jasonraygagnon
    jasonraygagnon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    It's getting close to the start date!!!!

And thanks for the well wishes :-) no baby yet though.
  • Lagopus
    Lagopus Posts: 1,016 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Aw, Jay... Those last weeks are really tough, especially for the mum-to-be, who's carrying all that extra weight. You're both going to drop some soon!
  • priyankarai2005
    priyankarai2005 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    This is my first challange. Joined MFP 60 dayss back. Lost 8 kgs but regained it all. I m looking forward to this challange.
  • SFDonovan
    SFDonovan Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Back for round 2. My name is Steven and I lost 12 lbs during round 1. I'm 53 living in the North Texas area. I'd like to lose another 15. Currently I'm 300.3 lbs.
  • watersm04
    watersm04 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Mary and new to this challenge. I'm 51 and have 80+ lbs to lose. I've broken it down to make it more manageable. My first goal is to lose 30lbs by the end of August. Looking forward to the challenge, thanks for putting this together!!
  • Fabu_lass
    Fabu_lass Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi it's Wednesday. Yay. I weighed in this morning at 214.8. So this is my starting weight. I'm aiming to lose 15lbs this challenge (5 every 4 weeks)
  • Fabu_lass
    Fabu_lass Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I will weigh in every Wednesday for this challenge
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,327 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    The start day is here!
    Good Luck!
    A journey begins when you take the first step, so let's step out!

• TerriRichardson112
    edited May 2015
    Options
    The Good Loser's Prayer

The Good Loser's Prayer
  • TerriRichardson112
    edited May 2015
    Options
    The Good Loser's Prayer
  • TerriRichardson112
    Options
    Sorry folks. I tried to post a wee poem here but it doesn't want to paste. :)
  • Lagopus
    Lagopus Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Hey Jamie, where do we post? I wanna get started! Revved up and raring to go! :p
  • Jpat0
    Jpat0 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 23 standing at 5'3''. I am 155 lbs right now and have a goal weight of 120 lbs. My goal at the end of this challenge is 130 lbs. Lets do this everyone!
  • dhambrick4
    dhambrick4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Debbie. This is a first time I have ever joined a challenge. My total goal is to lose 90 lbs, but for the challenge I would like to lose at least 15 lbs.
  • nutellew
    nutellew Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!

I'm Kay and I'm 23. This is my first time doing a challenge.

My goal weight for the end of 12 weeks is 121 pounds. To be honest though, that's just an arbitrary number. I just want to be fit and happy with my body. If that happens before 121 pounds, I would be ecstatic ;)

All the Best to everyone!!
  • rachellegere
    rachellegere Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello All, I'm so glad I found this challenge today. It's exactly what I need. My name is Rachel, I'm 43 years old, I have been married for almost 23 years. We have three boys, my oldest is almost 19, in the Coast Guard, my middle is 17, a senior in the fall and my youngest is 10 and is homeschooled. So my life is all over the place. I started getting healthy in Feb 15 and have lost 19lbs but I feel like I hit a wall and just can't get my motivation back on track. Hoping this challenge will motivate me, I have a long ways to go still. Looking forward to getting to know you all, If anyone is intrested I would love to have "Friends" along this journey!
  • athleticgirl2K15
    athleticgirl2K15 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!!

My name is Larissa and I'm very excited to see how this challenge will work out for me! I've tried challenges before but I always end up flunking out somewhere in the middle. I'm hoping this will be the first time I'm able to stay true to myself, and my group members, by sticking to the challenge!

- Larissa
  • eneri71
    eneri71 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hiya all! I'm Janice , 44, from UK, working mum of 5 (aged 11 to 25). I found myself at 13 stones about 6 years ago and juiced my way to 10 stones in only a few months. I have always worked out (and worked hard at this), run and cycled so it was easy to maintain my new weight.....until recently when I needed surgery on my shoulder (I am now 3 weeks post-op) which meant my exercise regime came to a grinding halt, apart from walking. My weight is now 11st 7lb and I can't fit into anything! So here I am, very determined, to get back into my jeans. I'm looking forward to doing this with you all by my side. Good luck to you all and thank you, Jamie, for all you are doing x