Weekly Weigh In - 12 Week Goals - Round 2!

20th May - 12th August

This is a supportive group where people will being weighing in once a week to track progress as a group. I will be creating a spreadsheet on Google Docs and putting the link here so people can easily view it at any time. To add your weight each week you will need to reply to the thread on this group (I will post a new thread each week for this) or you can message me if it's easier. There will also be the opportunity to add goal weights for the 4th, 8th and 12th week so you have a target to aim for, although you don't have to do this if you prefer not to.

We just finished the first round of this. It's hard to stick with it but 13 of us managed to make it to the end, with everybody losing weight and a lot of people beating their targets!

The weigh in thread will be posted every Wednesday but you're free to weigh in any day of the week and just add it to the thread. I'll check the thread each day and update the spreadsheet when needed.

Looking forward to starting this again, good luck to everyone that decided to join! :)

-Jamie
Owner: slikorifyLeaders: slikorifyCreated on May 13, 201529 membersPrivacy: Public

Announcements

Discussions

Upcoming Events

Aw snap, no events are coming up.

Members