Update

Options
slikorify
slikorify Posts: 130 Member
Sorry all, had to take an unexpected trip to visit a family member who recently got some really sad news. Had to leave in a rush so I could get a lift there so didn't have time to let you all know before and I had no internet access while I was there so couldn't post this update sooner.

Will update all the weights on the form soon and send out a message on here to everyone to let them know the group will be active again this week, since I guess some people have stopped looking at the group. Hopefully we'll be able to get a decent number of people back to finish this challenge off since there isn't long left!

Was really hoping I could be more organised with this whole challenge since I had a really quiet summer planned, but it hasn't turned out like that. Sorry for the problems with the group but hopefully it has managed to help some people at least a bit (I know it has helped me at times!) and if it has then it's definitely still been worth it :)

Thanks for all your patience, hope everyone is doing well

-Jamie

Replies

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,292 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    slikorify wrote: »
    Sorry all, had to take an unexpected trip to visit a family member who recently got some really sad news. Had to leave in a rush so I could get a lift there so didn't have time to let you all know before and I had no internet access while I was there so couldn't post this update sooner.

Will update all the weights on the form soon and send out a message on here to everyone to let them know the group will be active again this week, since I guess some people have stopped looking at the group. Hopefully we'll be able to get a decent number of people back to finish this challenge off since there isn't long left!

Was really hoping I could be more organised with this whole challenge since I had a really quiet summer planned, but it hasn't turned out like that. Sorry for the problems with the group but hopefully it has managed to help some people at least a bit (I know it has helped me at times!) and if it has then it's definitely still been worth it :)

Thanks for all your patience, hope everyone is doing well

-Jamie

There seems to be some confusion with the dates, Hun. We went wrong somewhere around the beginning of July. I am posting my record to help us get back on track.

Round 2: Weekly Weigh-in - 12 week challenge:
    13 May to 05 August 2015

Name: Terri
    Start weight: 182lbs
    Week 4 weight goal: 178lbs
    Week 8 weight goal: 174 lbs
    Week 12 weight goal: 170 lbs
    Weigh in on Monday each week

Start: 20/05: 182
    Week 1: 27/05: 182
    Week 2: 03/06: 181
    Week 3: 10/06: 180
    Week 4: 17/06: 179
    Week 5: 24/06: 179
    Week 6: 01/07: 179
    Week 7: 08/07: 178
    Week 8: 15/07: 177
    Week 9: 22/07: 177
    Week 10: 29/07: 176
    Week 11: 05/08: 175
    Week 12: 12/08:

Don't stress yourself. Life happens. :)
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    No worries Jamie, wishing you all the best, I put a post up for week 9 (forgot to add the date) and put a post up for week 10 that I remembered to post a date.