Weigh In - Week 8 - June 15th

Options
slikorify
slikorify Posts: 130 Member
Hey all,

Weigh in thread for this week :). Will update the spreadsheet with all of lasts weeks weigh ins tomorrow!

It's week 8 now so time to look at your 8 week goals and see how you're doing. Same as before with that, if you feel you want to change your goal for 12 weeks for any reason then let me know and I'll change it for you. A few people have already met theirs, hopefully we can have a few more meet them this week!

Managed to reach mine a couple weeks ago so my goal for this week was to try to get to 183 for 10 stone lost overall which I managed to do so am really happy with how my week has gone. Probably won't get a loss next week since my housemates are all going to be here for the weekend for a friends 21st so will be drinking and probably end up going out for food / getting takeaway, but will do my best to at least stay the same :P

-Jamie

Replies

• JMC3Terp
    JMC3Terp Posts: 2,803 Member
    Options
    263.4 lbs
    7.4 lbs lost this week
    missed my goal by 2 lbs, but I will definitely hit it next week.
  • runningsahm
    runningsahm Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    July 15th, right? ;)

My weight this morning was 168.6 down 3 lbs from last week. =)
  • turtlesmomma
    turtlesmomma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Please change my final goal to 150.
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
  • rmcloughlin22
    rmcloughlin22 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    197, +1
  • dcsr624
    dcsr624 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
  • Rabby14
    Rabby14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
  • cands86
    cands86 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm not bloody getting anywhere! Grrrrr
  • Rabby14
    Options
    Should say 183.5, sorry!!
  • Fabu_lass
    Fabu_lass Posts: 122 Member
    Options
  • Lagopus
    Lagopus Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Hi! Don't know quite where to post weights for July since all the threads are from June. Still, here goes:
    Week 8 down 0.6 lbs to 145.1 lbs
    Week 9 up 0.7 lbs to 145.8 lbs

I'm not too upset about the gain because I'm at my parents' place, where food is plentiful and good. The exercising is also plentiful and good. Actually, their scale says I weigh 140, but I'm recalculating based on previous experience of how "kind" that scale usually is. When I get back home in mid-August I'll see if my freehand re-calibration worked or not.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,292 Member
    Options
    On holiday all this week, so no scale to weigh in on.
    Getting loads of extra walking, strength and flexibility exercise in so am hoping that my weight is stable. Won't know for sure until Sunday 26th.
  • Rabby14
    Options